Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
New thread New poll Change forum settings Settings FAQ Who's Online
 Search:  
Filter:   Football (74064)    General (16781)    ALL posts (90845) 
You are not currently logged in which will enable you to customise the board including hiding posts or ignoring users. Log in or register a new account.
SubjectRepliesViewsLast Reply
Thanks Ipswich, love from Boro by gdog 19 May 23:44
The late Bobby Robson would be proud he hated cheats. I posted bac
8250220 May 9:32
by baxterbasics
It seems very quiet on here today. by Benters 19 May 9:47
Or is it just me?
23131120 May 9:31
by bartyg
Players on the beach by earlsgreenblue 20 May 8:53
I wonder if the Borough kept players in training just in case this sce
357220 May 9:16
by loyalfan
Harwood-Bellis' celebration by itfc_bucks 19 May 21:11
Bet that binoculars celebration isn't feeling quite so funny now, is i
13222720 May 9:01
by USA
how did the spy get into our training ground? [ 2 ] by blueysbackside 19 May 19:32
Did he have a long lens or something? I thought it was shut off to the
40485520 May 8:24
by BlueBoots
Thankfully we got over the line by GeoffSentence 20 May 7:49
But had we not beaten QPR and been pipped to the post by Millwall, how
380320 May 8:23
by Swansea_Blue
[Podcast] Ipswich Town - On This Day - New Podcast Now Online by NewsTWTD 20 May 8:09
https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/52106/[podcast]-ipswich-town-
0219
That spitty thing that Pep does is disgusting. by Meadowlark 19 May 21:25
Never really understood why players have to spit all the time, but tho
699820 May 7:40
by Benters
Anyone watch 'Believe Me', the ITV drama based on the horror of John Worboys' by Ryorry 19 May 18:04
('Aka ''The Black Cab rapist') crimes? 4-parter that finished last nig
492520 May 7:27
by Churchman
Hail Hail The Celts are here. [ 2 3 ] by noggin 16 May 14:43
Broken Hearts.
61536820 May 7:14
by GlasgowBlue
2-0 Chelsea by GlasgowBlue 19 May 21:39
At least relegation is going to the final day.
769620 May 6:37
by Blue_Heath
Before the window opens by BlueNomad 18 May 13:26
Let’s get this straight. New players will not come in order of posit
23221920 May 4:51
by charlie1
Anyway, Caspar Jander by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior 19 May 20:39
$15M with add on's, take it or leave you cheating scumbags. Elite
174820 May 0:31
by armchaircritic59
Probably not popular. by TheBoyBlue 19 May 21:29
But I'm pleased Arsenal have won the title. Not so much for them, but
16135120 May 0:09
by armchaircritic59
ArseOnTheBrinkdle by ITFC_Forever 19 May 7:11
Wordle 1,795 3/6 🟦⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟦⬜ 🟧🟧🟧ðŸ
654319 May 23:29
by pointofblue
I thought I'd take a poke at the Saints web forum by tonybied 19 May 19:33
I was going to have a laugh at the meltdown on there. Looks like the b
19327819 May 23:01
by chantryblueboy
This Saints spying thing [ 2 3 4 5 6 ] by bluefunk 12 May 11:51
Looks like it’s a real headache for the EFL and the disciplinary com
1321388719 May 23:00
by burnbudgiesburn
If I were the EFL by Cheltenham_Blue 19 May 20:13
I’d be looking at all Southampton’s games in the second half of th
258419 May 22:56
by Bellevue_Blue
I wonder if ipswich knew southampton had spied on us? by BluedanW 19 May 20:45
Oxford too? Maybe they had to come clean as we could have given more e
4128519 May 22:54
by Simonds92
Lucky we got automatic for the EFL. by Melford 19 May 20:14
If Spyhampton had got automatic then this would have got really messy.
586119 May 22:13
by MisterBlue
Bournemouth by bsw72 19 May 20:44
Sold their arguably best asset in January yet have not lost in the lea
11103519 May 22:09
by BlueNomad
Hirst is going to the World Cup. by TwoKnightsInIpswich 19 May 21:03
Announced tonight. Well done George.
244019 May 22:04
by bsw72
Anyway..that Cucurella thread... by norfsufblue 19 May 21:57
I give you Richarlison!
0292
We do do promotion the right way by DarkBrandon 19 May 20:22
If Arsenal win the league it will be done either when they aren’t pl
466519 May 21:54
by DarkBrandon
Time to get rid of that rule now ? by Perublue 19 May 19:27
Obviously there is a rule which has been broken and Southampton will b
11103419 May 21:54
by bournemouthblue
I wish Spuds and West Spam could both get relegated. by ringwoodblue 19 May 21:41
Late points deduction for both being sh1te perhaps?
132419 May 21:44
by tonybied
Hull should be automatically promoted. [ 2 ] by Pippin1970 19 May 19:07
Boro lost and saints cheated.
35205319 May 21:39
by billlm
Safe Standing in SBR Lower by Chris_ITFC 19 May 10:44
https://x.com/IpswichTown/status/2056669943387812100
25270919 May 21:14
by SitfcB
Well, that's Hull done for then. by homer_123 19 May 20:00
I mean, they been preparing to p(l)ay Saints and now they need to call
14105219 May 21:07
by Ftnfwest
Saints can’t be the only team doing it? by brazil1981 19 May 20:19
Wouldn’t be surprised if other instances come to light involving oth
1498019 May 20:59
by farkenhell
Sorry for the new thread, but what a triumph for guts and justice re Spygate by Hugoagogo_Reborn 19 May 20:40
I had absolutely no faith that the independent committee would have th
0275
It's not often I want Chelsea to win... (n/t) by tonybied 19 May 20:24
236819 May 20:39
by vapour_trail
Daniel Peretz anyone? by Bellevue_Blue 19 May 20:36
Presuming Saints stay down I'd be all over this. He looked absolute
0367
Were Southampton's tactics noticeably different...? by Blaggers12 19 May 19:41
...when they played us in April? I think I saw it somewhere that they
272219 May 20:33
by FrimleyBlue
Things would be interesting now if we had finished 3rd by SouperJim 19 May 19:58
Given the admission of spying on us ahead of the 2-2 draw, think there
145619 May 20:05
by squiz
Pompey being suitably sympathetic: by Zx1988 19 May 19:59
https://x.com/i/status/2056799878349574621
0800
I wonder if they cheated against Arsenal by Ftnfwest 19 May 19:57
Presumably that wouldn’t count though!
0226
Who else loves a good Community Note? by Zx1988 19 May 19:49
https://images2.imgbox.com/8c/8c/3YlhhTzO_o.jpg
148719 May 19:56
by Ryorry
THEY SPIED ON US by SitfcB 19 May 18:48
https://x.com/martynziegler/status/2056793829403939209?s=46&t=ZXuE
12239319 May 19:49
by Hciwspi
I don't suppose anyone has a Wednesday ticket for Bearded Theory going spare ? by WeWereZombies 19 May 19:44
It was all going so well, had the car successfully MOT'd by ten past
0354

Latest Podcasts

Kings of Anglia - Ipswich Town podcast from the EADT and Ipswich Star
29th September 2026 17:00
Kings of Anglia - Ipswich Town podcast from the EADT and Ipswich Star
28th September 2026 15:05
Football Daily
29th September 2026 23:19
More Podcasts

Arsenal Gallery

TWTD.co.uk on Facebook


Moderators: GavTWTD MarkTWTD PhilTWTD Support
Online now: 92_Laces GlasgowBlue hoppy Sarge tampa_bay The_Romford_Blue and 1041 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.


About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026