Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans where are you? Where aaare you??! 12:54 - Feb 18 with 500 viewsCoco

Let's be 'avin youu!

HOW is Lambert being allowed to lead the team into yet another league game when promotion is supposedly so important?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Marcus Evans where are you? Where aaare you??! on 12:59 - Feb 18 with 478 viewsKieran_Knows

I have to say, without sounding thick, what would people wants Evans to say right now? The obvious one is sacking him, which, if he doesn't do that, the only thing is 'backing' him in public, which he's already done.

Very little for him to say other than sacking him now.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I think they want him to say something..... on 13:00 - Feb 18 with 466 viewsBloots

Marcus Evans where are you? Where aaare you??! on 12:59 - Feb 18 by Kieran_Knows

I have to say, without sounding thick, what would people wants Evans to say right now? The obvious one is sacking him, which, if he doesn't do that, the only thing is 'backing' him in public, which he's already done.

...so that they can get upset about whatever he says.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I think they want him to say something..... on 13:01 - Feb 18 with 461 viewsCoco

I think they want him to say something..... on 13:00 - Feb 18 by Bloots

...so that they can get upset about whatever he says.

who are 'they'?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Apologies, it should have said.... on 13:02 - Feb 18 with 446 viewsBloots

I think they want him to say something..... on 13:01 - Feb 18 by Coco

who are 'they'?

...."he" in this particular case.

Clown.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Apologies, it should have said.... on 13:03 - Feb 18 with 421 viewsCoco

Apologies, it should have said.... on 13:02 - Feb 18 by Bloots

...."he" in this particular case.

Clown.

sorry what? wow.

Marcus Evans where are you? Where aaare you??! on 13:07 - Feb 18 with 405 viewsParamedic

In his bunker wishing he’d never bought a football club and hoping it all just goes away.

AllalallalSunderland

Marcus Evans where are you? Where aaare you??! on 13:08 - Feb 18 with 397 viewsCoco

Marcus Evans where are you? Where aaare you??! on 12:59 - Feb 18 by Kieran_Knows

Well obviously I am talking about Evans actually sacking the useless git but don't let that stop you trying to start an argument.

Marcus Evans where are you? Where aaare you??! on 13:10 - Feb 18 with 375 viewsKieran_Knows

Marcus Evans where are you? Where aaare you??! on 13:08 - Feb 18 by Coco

Well obviously I am talking about Evans actually sacking the useless git but don't let that stop you trying to start an argument.

I have to say, I don't see how I'm trying to start an argument? Just merely asking what it is people expecting Evans to come out and say.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Evans where are you? Where aaare you??! on 13:17 - Feb 18 with 338 viewsMonkeyAlan

Evans is happy, that's all that matters.
Marcus Evans where are you? Where aaare you??! on 13:18 - Feb 18 with 334 viewsSpruceMoose

Marcus Evans where are you? Where aaare you??! on 13:17 - Feb 18 by MonkeyAlan

Evans is happy, that's all that matters.

He's a good egg really.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024