Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking about Biggsing up a news report - The Great Trainer Robbery... 08:16 - Feb 26 with 394 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-60523126

At least it looks like the driver of the vehicle didn't suffer any attack and injury.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Talking about Biggsing up a news report - The Great Trainer Robbery... on 09:17 - Feb 26 with 330 viewshoppy

Anyone know of Sitters’ whereabouts prior to travelling to Morecambe?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Talking about Biggsing up a news report - The Great Trainer Robbery... on 10:07 - Feb 26 with 300 viewsghostofescobar

Part of my job is working with some high end fashion brands and advising them on the security of their products when in the supply chain. Theft from trucks parked over night is a massive problem across the UK and Europe. Easy pickings: curtain sided trailers which are easy to cut through, zero security, goods easy to sell on. Many organised crime gangs work are in this game now, as it’s so easy and so low risk, with the money they make used to fun the high end stuff, predominantly the drugs trade. Drivers often hear what’s going on, but turn a blind eye, which is what I would do: for my crap salary I wouldn’t get out my cab at 2am to try and fight off 6 hardened criminals with knives and baseball bats. Many hundreds of millions of ponds of stock gets knocked in the was every year in the UK, but the Police don’t have the resources to tackle it and the Government aren’t interested as there are no votes to be won by cracking down on it. Thefts like this one happens every night, it’s just not publicised.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024