Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Rotherham United v Ipswich Town - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 9 with 36307 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34179/twtv-rotherham-united-v-ipswich-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Aug 9 with 1796 viewsGuthrum

Unfortunately can't. Would like to have done but this weekend not possible

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 1792 viewssitocastro

I'm gutted about Windass if it is true
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 1790 viewsTrueBlueFerret

Y R WE WAITING??
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 1788 viewsBlueNomad

i miss the fact that we don't have any mangers these days who lean out of their car window and say "no more deals that will benefit my dog's bank account this window."
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 1786 viewsBluebell

Aww thats a shame. I always look forward to the Rotherham game.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 1786 viewsIpswich_Crazy

No windas coming

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 1782 viewsBluebell

Mangers Pragmatic?
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 1781 viewsSwailsey

I think we've got enough new players!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 1781 viewsPhilTWTD

On his way, starting in a minute or so.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 1781 viewsSwailsey

As long as we keep Garner.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Aug 9 with 1779 viewsBlueNomad

Well I am thinking of one in particular
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Aug 9 with 1779 viewsJ2BLUE

callum connolly signed a new 3 year deal with everton

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Aug 9 with 1778 viewssitocastro

We've got Joey Garner
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Aug 9 with 1778 viewsblueconscience

Tbh, if a players chooses Wigan, he obviously has no ambition, so would be no big loss
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 15:03]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Aug 9 with 1776 viewsSitfcB

And loaned to Wigan

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Aug 9 with 1773 viewsLen_Brennan

I get balancing the books of course, but surely Garner could have mived on loan next week
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Aug 9 with 1770 viewsJ2BLUE

i bet hurst hates having to have a press conference with 3 hours of the window left. really pointless

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Aug 9 with 1768 viewssitocastro

Wonder what happened with the Tilt deal
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Aug 9 with 1768 viewsjayceee

it's started
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Aug 9 with 1768 viewsBluebell

I hope we keep Knudsen and Garner. We need a few older heads.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Aug 9 with 1763 viewsjayceee

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Aug 9 with 1761 viewsSteve_ITFC_Sweden

Reckon PH must be a bit frustrated about this.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Aug 9 with 1758 viewsGavTWTD

owener didn't want to sell Tilt

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Aug 9 with 1758 viewsarablue

Sorry just tuned in...errr reading the thread...no Windass?
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Aug 9 with 1752 viewsIpswich_Crazy

live on facebook

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024