Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we really need another keeper? (n/t) 15:38 - Jun 20 with 837 viewsbobbyramsey

Do we really need another keeper? (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 20 with 826 viewschristiand

If Bart goes, which looks likely, then most definitely. Both the youngsters are unproven.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Do we really need another keeper? (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 20 with 826 viewsIpswichKnight

Probably,

EADT seemed to think we would get another one if Bart moves on. Suspect the new kid from WBA will be playing U23's while Harry Wright goes on loan so that does leave us a keeper down.
Do we really need another keeper? (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 20 with 824 viewsKieran_Knows

So we have one keeper who has played just 100 games (give or take) in English, with another 2 who have never played a competitive game of football before....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Do we really need another keeper? (n/t) on 15:40 - Jun 20 with 812 viewsDanTheMan

Some cheap experienced backup would be nice.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Do we really need another keeper? (n/t) on 15:49 - Jun 20 with 768 viewsjas0999

Absolutely. Holy I’d the only senior keeper at the club.
Do we really need another keeper? (n/t) on 16:31 - Jun 20 with 688 viewsMrTown

Absolutely, get Wright out on loan.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Do we really need another keeper? (n/t) on 16:31 - Jun 20 with 686 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Do we really need another keeper? (n/t) on 16:32 - Jun 20 with 683 viewsartsbossbeard

No.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024