Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge & Huws 11:02 - Aug 9 with 1010 viewsNazemariner

Need these two on the pitch against the likes of Sunderland.

Diamond midfield anyone?
Judge & Huws on 11:10 - Aug 9 with 966 viewschicoazul

Nah. Seems unfair and unnecessary to radically change a team that just won away from home with a clean sheet, although I would have Chambers back for either Wilson or Donacien if Woolfenden can play at right back. Let's go with Rose Garbutt and Downes again. As good as Huws is he hasnt played for 2 years so needs to be broken in gradually with 20 minutes here and there rather than in at the start against our main rivals this early.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Judge & Huws on 11:17 - Aug 9 with 908 viewsMrTown

Judge & Huws on 11:10 - Aug 9 by chicoazul

Nah. Seems unfair and unnecessary to radically change a team that just won away from home with a clean sheet, although I would have Chambers back for either Wilson or Donacien if Woolfenden can play at right back. Let's go with Rose Garbutt and Downes again. As good as Huws is he hasnt played for 2 years so needs to be broken in gradually with 20 minutes here and there rather than in at the start against our main rivals this early.

I wouldn't change the team, just Chambers in for Wilson.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Judge & Huws on 11:19 - Aug 9 with 904 viewsTractorCam

Let's not start shifting players to weaker positions.

Chamber for Wilson will do. Would love to see Huws in particular start but like you say no need to change the team that just won.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Judge & Huws on 11:22 - Aug 9 with 879 viewsTerry_Nutkins

It will be Chambers for Wilson and Judge for Jackson. He'll want to keep the ball more against Sunderland and have Judges quality. Jackson/Huws off the bench as required.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Judge & Huws on 11:24 - Aug 9 with 870 viewsGuthrum

That last being pretty much what Lambert said in the presser. We can't just throw Huws straight in full time given how long he's been on the sidelines. More useful to have a few cameos than for him to break down again.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Judge & Huws on 11:51 - Aug 9 with 757 viewsbraveblue

One up front I would think with Judge coming in. No doubt Chambers will be back. Not inspiring but little choice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024