Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Website third party notice and agreement 06:33 - Sep 12 with 913 viewsTexaco73

It's really getting on my t1ts.
I'm logged in, but every page change or refresh brings the popup back to save the ad settings. All preferences are held but I have to keep hitting the save button!
(Android phone)
Anyone else getting this?
Website third party notice and agreement on 07:30 - Sep 12 with 863 viewsWD19

Yes, this happens on an older iPad I have to the extent I don’t use it for this website anymore. Don’t seem to have the problem on either phone or laptop.
Website third party notice and agreement on 07:55 - Sep 12 with 839 viewsSwansea_Blue

Try this

New privacy pop-up by GavTWTD 30 Apr 2019 10:07
We are required by law to have one of these on the site. We've had trouble with them, but the latest one should work. If you are getting this popup on every page, then that is obviously not what should be happening.

I've written a page that clears your cookies from this site, but it mightn't clear them all. It's certainly worth a try:
https://www.twtd.co.uk/page/clearcookies

If that doesn't work, then try and clear your cookies manually on your browser.

It's been said that closing down your browser and your device may help also.

Please let me know if it worked or not. If it DIDN'T, please use the Contact Us page https://www.twtd.co.uk/contact-us/ and use the subject "site bug".

This will send me a copy of your cookies, which I can send to our popup provider and get it sorted.

Cheers muchly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Website third party notice and agreement on 09:37 - Sep 12 with 790 viewsPhilTWTD

Website third party notice and agreement on 07:30 - Sep 12 by WD19

Yes, this happens on an older iPad I have to the extent I don’t use it for this website anymore. Don’t seem to have the problem on either phone or laptop.

Click the link mentioned in the thread, it was an error introduced by a third party a while back which was quickly fixed but unfortunately lingered on machines it affected.
Website third party notice and agreement on 17:30 - Sep 12 with 698 viewsTexaco73

Thank you. That is better!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024