Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IT IS NOW TIME TO PLAY >> DOBRA and GEORGIOU 17:49 - Sep 16 with 520 viewseddiespearitt03

The one thing missing is the creativity.
Give both these players some game time and let them provide the ammunition to score goals.

IT IS NOW TIME TO PLAY >> DOBRA and GEORGIOU on 23:02 - Sep 16 with 418 viewsmadmouse1959

Who do you drop to accommodate either of these players ? Skuse is deemed irreplaceable and Downes is playing well. I just hope if they get their chance they grab it.

shampoo dave

IT IS NOW TIME TO PLAY >> DOBRA and GEORGIOU on 17:27 - Sep 17 with 251 viewsIpswichKnight

IT IS NOW TIME TO PLAY >> DOBRA and GEORGIOU on 23:02 - Sep 16 by madmouse1959

Who do you drop to accommodate either of these players ? Skuse is deemed irreplaceable and Downes is playing well. I just hope if they get their chance they grab it.

Well they ain’t going to be playing in the centre for starters. Reckon Georgiou will start tonight with Rowe on the other side, Skuse and Nolan in the middle.

IT IS NOW TIME TO PLAY >> DOBRA and GEORGIOU on 17:41 - Sep 17 with 237 viewschicoazul

Dont Albanians and Cypriots hate each other?

I have it in commission, to comfort the feeble-minded, and to support the weak. You must needs go along with us; we will wait for you, we will lend you our help, we will deny ourselves of some things, both opinionated and practical, for your sake; we will not enter into doubtful disputations before you, we will be made all things to you, rather than you shall be left behind
Poll: How much are Phil Gav and the elusive Mark looking forward to next Friday?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020