Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not really sure what Nolan does 14:47 - Sep 17 with 7800 viewsBrixtonBlue

He always seems slow and ponderous to me... and never seems to create much. I know he's been injured, but when he came on on Saturday I thought it was a mistake and that he would create very little - and I was right. I'd much rather Lambert had chucked on the excitingness and differentness of Dobra, when we were struggling to open up the opposition.

Hope Dobra plays some part tonight.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 14:50 - Sep 17 with 3358 viewswkj

That is Kenlock, Judge and now Nolan to the list of TWTD villain of the year list.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 14:52 - Sep 17 with 3340 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 14:50 - Sep 17 by wkj

That is Kenlock, Judge and now Nolan to the list of TWTD villain of the year list.

Chambers was threatening to make the cut at one point too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 14:54 - Sep 17 with 3331 viewswkj

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 14:52 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Chambers was threatening to make the cut at one point too.

Good point, although it would be a bit unfair as chambers was hotly mentioned for that honour last season too

Crybaby

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 14:54 - Sep 17 with 3331 viewsHerbivore

Nolan is a good player. He came into a congested midfield on Saturday and struggled to make an impact but I wouldn't judge him on that one performance. He's good on the ball and he gets in the box too. I rate him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 14:55 - Sep 17 with 3325 viewsunstableblue

Nolan on his day is quality and purrs, making us flow better....you'll come round

Dobra and Gergiou are probably too similar, with the Spurs lad just in front of him

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:03 - Sep 17 with 3298 viewsitfcjoe

I think you'll be disappointed - Dobra played 90 minutes for the U23s yesterday (as did Idria, Jordan ROberts and Toto) so can't imagine he'll even travel.

He was looking vry good before he got injured last season, gets on the ball and drives us forward and has goals in him - think he'll be a good player for us this season but agree he didn't get involved on Saturday

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:06 - Sep 17 with 3273 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 14:50 - Sep 17 by wkj

What for suggesting they aren't performing very well? They aren't. In Nolan's case hopefully he will get better as he gets fitter.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:07 - Sep 17 with 3274 viewswkj

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:06 - Sep 17 by J2BLUE

What for suggesting they aren't performing very well? They aren't. In Nolan's case hopefully he will get better as he gets fitter.

Yes, that is generally a hallmark of why people dislike players, for perofming poorly

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:10 - Sep 17 with 3257 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:07 - Sep 17 by wkj

Yes, that is generally a hallmark of why people dislike players, for perofming poorly

Or for winding people up on the train when they weren't even there.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:11 - Sep 17 with 3252 viewswkj

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:10 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Or for winding people up on the train when they weren't even there.

In all fairness he should have gone to jail for that

Crybaby

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:12 - Sep 17 with 3242 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:11 - Sep 17 by wkj

In all fairness he should have gone to jail for that

For not being there to abuse people (while being brown) or for abusing people while he wasn't there (while being brown)?

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:14 - Sep 17 with 3231 viewswkj

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:12 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

For not being there to abuse people (while being brown) or for abusing people while he wasn't there (while being brown)?

Double sentacnce, get him on both

Crybaby

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:15 - Sep 17 with 3227 viewsSouperJim

We have an embarrassment of riches in midfield for league one. I expect one of these posts every time any of our midfielders has a 6/10 or worse.

We were struggling to win the midfield battle and Nolan is a midfield battler, I guess. He's also good at arriving late in the box and given some of our breaks, it easily might have been the answer.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:16 - Sep 17 with 3205 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:15 - Sep 17 by SouperJim

We have an embarrassment of riches in midfield for league one. I expect one of these posts every time any of our midfielders has a 6/10 or worse.

We were struggling to win the midfield battle and Nolan is a midfield battler, I guess. He's also good at arriving late in the box and given some of our breaks, it easily might have been the answer.

Shame we don't still have Tabby and Douglass to run riot.

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:17 - Sep 17 with 3193 viewsfooters

He's a professional footballer who currently plays for Ipswich Town.

Glad to be of help.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:17 - Sep 17 with 3191 viewswkj

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:16 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Run... What a story Spruce. How is your sex life?

Crybaby

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:18 - Sep 17 with 3186 viewsSouperJim

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:16 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Proper blokes, different class. They'll do for me. Bonkers.

Actually league one was probably about their level when we had them.

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:18 - Sep 17 with 3175 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:17 - Sep 17 by wkj

Run... What a story Spruce. How is your sex life?

Can't you just check the CCTV cameras and see for yourself Mel?

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:20 - Sep 17 with 3169 viewsHerbivore

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:18 - Sep 17 by SouperJim

Indeed, cracking job from Mick to keep us competitive with those players. Tabby was a regular in a top 6 side.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:20 - Sep 17 with 3168 viewswkj

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:18 - Sep 17 by SouperJim

Probably the same for a few of our players, mick did well with knackered tools, good manager for us on paper, just a shame going to the football felt like a drudge back then

Crybaby

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:37 - Sep 17 with 3119 viewsSouperJim

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:20 - Sep 17 by wkj

Probably the same for a few of our players, mick did well with knackered tools, good manager for us on paper, just a shame going to the football felt like a drudge back then

This is why relegation always follows in his wake, he assembles a squad of busted flushes that no other manager playing a brand of football less driven by percentages could ever get a performance out of.

I love following the Towen, but I'm not ashamed to admit my loyalty was severely tested in the last 18 months of his reign.

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:42 - Sep 17 with 3091 viewswkj

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:37 - Sep 17 by SouperJim

This is why relegation always follows in his wake, he assembles a squad of busted flushes that no other manager playing a brand of football less driven by percentages could ever get a performance out of.

I love following the Towen, but I'm not ashamed to admit my loyalty was severely tested in the last 18 months of his reign.

There were a few flash points for me, we started that one season beautifully playing pretty assertive football then reading thrashed us, mick shut up shop there after and it was such a shame we had a few games of fun and thst was not to be the case any longer

Crybaby

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:47 - Sep 17 with 3082 viewsSouperJim

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 15:42 - Sep 17 by wkj

There were a few flash points for me, we started that one season beautifully playing pretty assertive football then reading thrashed us, mick shut up shop there after and it was such a shame we had a few games of fun and thst was not to be the case any longer

I seem to recall that also coincided with McGoldrick going from looking back to his best to reverting to being an apparently injury-prone has-been. Pitman had it right.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 15:48]

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 17:23 - Sep 17 with 3002 viewswkj

*adds Kayden Jackson to the list* 4 goals in 7 games, the most from open play, clearly should be dropped.

Crybaby

I'm not really sure what Nolan does on 19:58 - Sep 17 with 2885 viewswkj

He scores goals

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024