Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel Sloss nailing it... 15:29 - Mar 11 with 6554 viewsmonytowbray

This doing the rounds today for all the obvious reasons.

Worth remembering individuals not being part of the problem is not really doing enough to fix the problem either.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 15:35]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:45 - Mar 11 with 668 viewsSpruceMoose

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:44 - Mar 11 by 26_Paz

As I said, wasn’t me who reported it. Somebody obviously finds that language distasteful which I can easily understand

Maybe you could now answer Badgers question? Seeing as, you know, you were caught red handed upvoting abusive posts about women.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:45 - Mar 11 with 662 views26_Paz

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:27 - Mar 11 by BlueBadger

Daniel Sloss nailing it... by SpruceMoose 11 Mar 2021 17:12
Hypocrite.

You were upvoting posts calling women bitches the other day.

I up voted it because I consider it an accurate description of the individual we were discussing at the time.

The Paz Man

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:47 - Mar 11 with 656 views26_Paz

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:45 - Mar 11 by SpruceMoose

Maybe you could now answer Badgers question? Seeing as, you know, you were caught red handed upvoting abusive posts about women.

Patience, sir. I can only respond to one of you at a time.

The Paz Man

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:47 - Mar 11 with 662 viewsSpruceMoose

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:45 - Mar 11 by 26_Paz

I up voted it because I consider it an accurate description of the individual we were discussing at the time.

What if I upvoted a post from Badger calling you a smeggy bellend because I considered it an accurate description of you? We'd be cool, right?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:48 - Mar 11 with 647 views26_Paz

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:47 - Mar 11 by SpruceMoose

What if I upvoted a post from Badger calling you a smeggy bellend because I considered it an accurate description of you? We'd be cool, right?

Anyone who can read can see that you are simply calling me rude names. It’s not clever.

The Paz Man

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:49 - Mar 11 with 647 viewsSpruceMoose

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:48 - Mar 11 by 26_Paz

Anyone who can read can see that you are simply calling me rude names. It’s not clever.

It was an honest question which you've answered by saying it's fine for you to do it, but nobody else.

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:56 - Mar 11 with 618 views26_Paz

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:49 - Mar 11 by SpruceMoose

It was an honest question which you've answered by saying it's fine for you to do it, but nobody else.

On this thread alone you have called me a ‘smelly bell end’ and a ‘leaky knob hole’. I suggest you have a think about your language, behaviour and attitude. I will not be engaging you any further until you develop some civility.

The Paz Man

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:58 - Mar 11 with 609 viewsJ2BLUE

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:56 - Mar 11 by 26_Paz

On this thread alone you have called me a ‘smelly bell end’ and a ‘leaky knob hole’. I suggest you have a think about your language, behaviour and attitude. I will not be engaging you any further until you develop some civility.

Yea apologise Spruce you shiny jizz rod.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:58 - Mar 11 with 609 viewsSpruceMoose

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:56 - Mar 11 by 26_Paz

Aw don't be a seeping bottom boil! I'm just playing by your rules!

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:59 - Mar 11 with 609 viewsSpruceMoose

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:58 - Mar 11 by J2BLUE

Pipe down J2, you crunchy tissue.

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 20:09 - Mar 11 with 586 viewsJ2BLUE

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:58 - Mar 11 by J2BLUE

Ok Paz i'm finally convinced you are a troll after up voting that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 20:10 - Mar 11 with 587 viewsSpruceMoose

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 20:09 - Mar 11 by J2BLUE

He's entirely a troll. The silly tit*.

* My honest opinion therefore allowed under the Paz Protocol of March 2021.

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 20:16 - Mar 11 with 574 views26_Paz

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 20:09 - Mar 11 by J2BLUE

After all the abuse he’s given me I think I can be forgiven a not so subtle hint that I may be thinking similar things about him, even if I am too polite to say it.

The Paz Man

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 20:20 - Mar 11 with 572 viewsSpruceMoose

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 20:16 - Mar 11 by 26_Paz

After all the abuse he’s given me I think I can be forgiven a not so subtle hint that I may be thinking similar things about him, even if I am too polite to say it.

Arf! Good one!

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 00:50 - Mar 12 with 503 viewsGogs

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 17:42 - Mar 11 by bluelagos

I understand that these cases often come down to a "He said - she said" making prosecutions difficult.

But here's a thought. Just as a court will now discuss the accuser (rape victim's) sexual history - how about if the defense goes down that route then the alleged rapist should also have his sexual history put out there?

Why should she be effectively put on trial when he is the one being charged?

Am no expert on the ins/outs but there has to be ways to raise the current conviction rates far closer to other serious crimes.

I've posted about my experience of being on the jury for a rape trial on a previous thread. It wasn't a pleasant experience, the standard and burden of proof were too much to bring a conviction in my case. The man concerned *might* have been a rapist, but there was never going to be a conviction :
No means no by Gogs 19 Oct 2020 20:31
i've sat on a jury on a rape trial, well over 20 years ago. If my experience is anything to go by, it's tough for all concerned who aren't used to being in court. This was obviously way before sexting or anything like that.
Alleged victim and accused knew each other well. Were out p!ssing it up on a weekend, landed up in bed together. This much was not in doubt. Pretty much everything else was. Alleged victim was a hopeless witness, her version of events was very unclear and inconsistent, she came across as having been put up to it by her housemate who was very cocky and thought she knew better then the barristers (including the barrister of
alleged victim) and kept arguing when she'd been proved incorrect.
Accused claimed he had drunk around 30 (thirty) pints of Stella that day. Which struck me as fairly unlikely (he wasn't exactly a big chap) for a start, and there were numerous other holes in the rest of his testimony. But the crux of the matter was, and still is, the question of consent and who said what to whom and when. As I recall it was something along the lines of she claimed to have said 'don't' and he thought she said 'go on'. One person's word against another, neither of them at all convincing.
When the jury retired we took about an hour and a half to reach a 10-2 majority not guilty verdict. On the evidence presented there was no other option for me. One woman on the jury didn't get the concept of trial by jury at all, she was adamant she wanted to convict him because he 'looked like a rapist'. I forget why the other person wanted to convict. It was tough, he might have raped her, but no way was there anything like 'proof beyond reasonable doubt'. When it boils down to one person's word against another, can you really do anything else?
If mobile phone evidence is to be used there must be equal access to phones belonging to alleged victims and accused lawyers on both sides to prevent miscarriages of justice on either side.

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 12:13 - Mar 12 with 440 viewsmonytowbray

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 18:34 - Mar 11 by jaykay

i think callis or dollers not sure which one, pulled up someone on a sexist post once. for their troubles they got told , stop being a big fanny. that reply received several uppies

It’s happened more than once.

Had similar recently when pointing out literal transphobia by definition.

TWTD never forgets…

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 15:09 - Mar 12 with 382 viewsmonytowbray

Daniel Sloss nailing it... on 19:45 - Mar 11 by 26_Paz

Is "piccaninnies with watermelon smiles" an accurate description of PoC then?

Asking for the collective hive mind.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024