Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game tomorrow in Brighton.... 09:58 - Feb 17 with 1765 viewstomo

Brighton Blue or any other Town fans down here, where are you planning on watching the game?
Game tomorrow in Brighton.... on 11:06 - Feb 17 with 1725 viewsBbmaj

Brighton Blue? Not another BB!

I’m in Hove, but will likely cross the border to the Lion and Lobster as somewhere that should show the game and will serve a decent lunch.
Game tomorrow in Brighton.... on 11:44 - Feb 17 with 1700 viewstomo

Game tomorrow in Brighton.... on 11:06 - Feb 17 by Bbmaj

Brighton Blue? Not another BB!

I’m in Hove, but will likely cross the border to the Lion and Lobster as somewhere that should show the game and will serve a decent lunch.

Also in Hove, not far from the Hove Park Tavern.

Got a roast booked in The Caxton so will probably end up in The Eddy. If I pop in the L&L I’ll say hello.
Game tomorrow in Brighton.... on 11:55 - Feb 17 with 1683 viewsbrightonitfc

Game tomorrow in Brighton.... on 11:44 - Feb 17 by tomo

Also in Hove, not far from the Hove Park Tavern.

Got a roast booked in The Caxton so will probably end up in The Eddy. If I pop in the L&L I’ll say hello.

Alright Tomo, how are you? not sure what I'm doing tomorrow may pop into town if I do I will give you a shout, will the Eddy be showing it? I normal go to the Duke of Wellington same road as the Eddy. Good choice for Sunday lunch btw.
Game tomorrow in Brighton.... on 12:04 - Feb 17 with 1665 viewstomo

Game tomorrow in Brighton.... on 11:55 - Feb 17 by brightonitfc

Alright Tomo, how are you? not sure what I'm doing tomorrow may pop into town if I do I will give you a shout, will the Eddy be showing it? I normal go to the Duke of Wellington same road as the Eddy. Good choice for Sunday lunch btw.

I’m good thanks mate and you?

I thought the Eddy as I have definately seen town in there before, I think we beat Wigan and Connor Sammon scored. Ah halcyon days!

I know the DoW so if they have it on I’ll head in there. First time at the Caxton for grub, I still say the two best roasts I’ve had in Brighton have been L&L and The Constant Service, if it gets close I’ll be happy.
Game tomorrow in Brighton.... on 12:11 - Feb 17 with 1662 viewsbrightonitfc

Game tomorrow in Brighton.... on 12:04 - Feb 17 by tomo

I’m good thanks mate and you?

I thought the Eddy as I have definately seen town in there before, I think we beat Wigan and Connor Sammon scored. Ah halcyon days!

I know the DoW so if they have it on I’ll head in there. First time at the Caxton for grub, I still say the two best roasts I’ve had in Brighton have been L&L and The Constant Service, if it gets close I’ll be happy.

Just had a look and as there are no other games on so the Eddy will have it on, the DOW is good as even if there is a prem game on they still have a screen showing other games.

I'm good by the way thanks for asking, would have defo met you tomorrow but got a lot on as to Costa Rica Monday.

As for food, that's my business I supply most of the pubs and restaurants in the City, try the Forager near you I think?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 12:12]
Game tomorrow in Brighton.... on 12:36 - Feb 17 with 1628 viewssyntaxerror

Game tomorrow in Brighton.... on 12:11 - Feb 17 by brightonitfc

Just had a look and as there are no other games on so the Eddy will have it on, the DOW is good as even if there is a prem game on they still have a screen showing other games.

I'm good by the way thanks for asking, would have defo met you tomorrow but got a lot on as to Costa Rica Monday.

As for food, that's my business I supply most of the pubs and restaurants in the City, try the Forager near you I think?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 12:12]

Forager does a good roast, but no Footy
There is also The Exchange in Hove, they might have it on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024