Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Rotherham United v Ipswich Town - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 9 with 36264 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34179/twtv-rotherham-united-v-ipswich-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 9 with 1404 viewsjayceee

" it is reported that Ipswich could attempt to land Windass on loan instead"
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 9 with 1404 viewsSitfcB

A week of crazy and a week of sneeky

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 9 with 1404 viewsGavTWTD

No don't sneeky

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 9 with 1404 viewsIpswich_Crazy

then Gav would get mad

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 9 with 1404 viewsnsblu1

when is this thing gonna start en
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 9 with 1403 viewsjimbo67

Kenlock is better going forward than Knudsen in the wingback position
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 9 with 1403 viewsjayceee

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/09/do-report-provides-update-on-ipswichs-hopes
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 9 with 1403 viewsMaySixth

WHO IS GOING TO ROTHERHAM?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 9 with 1402 viewsJ2BLUE

gav should have never let you change back

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 9 with 1398 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Gav can you tell J2Blue to cut it out calling me a murderer

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 9 with 1392 viewsJ2BLUE

lol

Truly impaired.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 9 with 1391 viewsGavTWTD

erm, that

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 9 with 1387 viewsSwailsey

J2BLUE murdered my heart.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 9 with 1387 viewsnsblu1

when is it starting?
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 9 with 1386 viewsGavTWTD

2pm ish

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 9 with 1385 viewseriktheblue

Very excited about all the newcomers - fresh start - great - BUT very worried about the balance and mood in the dressingroom, now the oldtimers lose their positions, the young talents don't get to play and the newcomers don't get the place in the team they' expect. is there a limit to how many new players a team can absorbe without collapsing?
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Aug 9 with 1384 viewsITFC_Lincoln

Be rude not to go to Rotherham...only an hour away! Excited to see the new team in action! Was at the West Ham game, good things to come!
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 1383 viewsnsblu1

ok ta
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 1382 viewsJ2BLUE

never chris, i wouldnt do such a thing

Truly impaired.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 1382 viewsBubsy

when does pc start?
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 1382 viewsJ2BLUE

sneeky

Truly impaired.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 1382 viewsGavTWTD

Phil has gone quiet so I expect he's interviewing the ex shrews boys

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 1378 viewsIpswich_Crazy

no J2Blue you called me a murderer

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 1373 viewsJ2BLUE

well you did kill ipswich crazy

Truly impaired.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 1373 viewsjayceee

BREAKING: Josh Windass now en route to Wigan after they hijack Ipswich move. £2.5m+ addons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024