Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. 16:33 - Mar 27 with 3107 viewsPecker

I can promise you all that this is my only account. Most, if not all of you, are doing a hard days work and I am just trying to lighten up your day. I am not very good at it but I am trying. (very trying most of the time) I know I am opening myself up for a lot of abuse by posting this, but I can take it. Thanks to people like Footers and Sprucy I am getting the hang of how things work on here. I look forward to continuing having banz with you all.

Poll: Just wondering how close this vote would be amongst us good folk of TWTD

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:34 - Mar 27 with 1108 viewsStokieBlue

A few points:

- Paragraphs are an excellent construct of the English language
- You are in deep, deep trouble if those are your role models

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:36 - Mar 27 with 1091 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'm the main man on this board, people hang on my every word.

I'll show you the ropes sometime.

;-)

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:39 - Mar 27 with 1081 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:36 - Mar 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'm the main man on this board, people hang on my every word.

I'll show you the ropes sometime.

;-)

No thanks. Footers and Sprucy are my kind.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:40 - Mar 27 with 1076 viewswkj

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:39 - Mar 27 by Pecker

I hate to break this to you but Spruce and Footers are actually the same person.

"EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror." - Dyland
Poll: Quickfire Round: Which is correct for tonight
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:41 - Mar 27 with 1070 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:40 - Mar 27 by wkj

I hate to break this to you but Spruce and Footers are actually the same person.

That is fine by me. Love your avatar by the way.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:41 - Mar 27 with 1070 viewsclive_baker

You're overthinking chap.

Comedy is certainly not something I've ever associated with your posts.

Poll: Should Britain leave the Eurovision?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:42 - Mar 27 with 1060 viewswkj

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:41 - Mar 27 by Pecker

That is fine by me. Love your avatar by the way.

Thanks, It's Ullah's cousin apparently

"EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror." - Dyland
Poll: Quickfire Round: Which is correct for tonight
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:42 - Mar 27 with 1058 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:41 - Mar 27 by clive_baker

You're overthinking chap.

Comedy is certainly not something I've ever associated with your posts.

Login to get fewer ads

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:42 - Mar 27 with 1056 viewsSpruceMoose

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:34 - Mar 27 by StokieBlue

A few points:

SB

I'm going to give you a taste of the back of my hand .

Poll: Selectamod

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:42 - Mar 27 with 1052 viewsfooters

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:34 - Mar 27 by StokieBlue

A few points:

SB

Bore off, Uncle Bulgaria.

"We need a man in charge of boys, they wont like it up em, but they'd rather it be coming from their gaffer than those broom wrangling wannabes in league 1."
Poll: Who is the best Judge?

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:43 - Mar 27 with 1048 viewsOldsmoker

...and I'm a pedant.
You spelt Sprucey wrong.

Poll: Do you think Posters should be allowed to the same poll twice?

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:43 - Mar 27 with 1044 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:42 - Mar 27 by wkj

Thanks, It's Ullah's cousin apparently

Blimey. Hope for his sake he is adopted.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:44 - Mar 27 with 1042 viewsSpruceMoose

Thanks J2.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:45 - Mar 27 with 1034 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:43 - Mar 27 by Oldsmoker

...and I'm a pedant.
You spelt Sprucey wrong.

It is my way of spelling it. Keep up.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:46 - Mar 27 with 1026 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:39 - Mar 27 by Pecker

You'll look back on that with regret. :-(

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:47 - Mar 27 with 1019 viewsSpruceMoose

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:46 - Mar 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

Pipe down Ginsberg.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:48 - Mar 27 with 1014 viewsfooters

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:46 - Mar 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

Much like your parents do with you.

"We need a man in charge of boys, they wont like it up em, but they'd rather it be coming from their gaffer than those broom wrangling wannabes in league 1."

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:49 - Mar 27 with 1009 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:48 - Mar 27 by footers

Much like your parents do with you.

How very dare you.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:51 - Mar 27 with 994 viewsfooters

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:49 - Mar 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

How very dare you.

Mess with me and you mess with my Pecker.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:52 - Mar 27 with 993 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: My previous poll is no longer relevant, should I start a new poll?

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:52 - Mar 27 with 990 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:51 - Mar 27 by footers

Mess with me and you mess with my Pecker.

;-o

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:54 - Mar 27 with 983 viewsSpruceMoose

Every time I excitedly click to see who has upvoted me, I get a bit disappointed when I see that it 's Pecker.

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:56 - Mar 27 with 971 viewsJ2BLUE

I've just had one of the board heavies PM me to ask if i'm you!

I've been asleep after a sugar crash for at least the last half an hour based on the amount of the Madeleine McCann documentary i've missed on Netflix.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:56 - Mar 27 with 968 viewsPecker

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:54 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Every time I excitedly click to see who has upvoted me, I get a bit disappointed when I see that it 's Pecker.

I shall resist from now on. Perhaps Marshall was right about you?

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:58 - Mar 27 with 964 viewsSpruceMoose

It has been suggested that I am a comedy creation. on 16:56 - Mar 27 by Pecker

I shall resist from now on. Perhaps Marshall was right about you?

Maybe I ought to come break your other arm Mr Smartymouth!?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019