Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Knight 06:14 - Apr 2 with 1548 viewsMillsey

See he scored a couple last night to book city a place in the FA youth cup final!
Ben Knight on 07:19 - Apr 2 with 1430 viewsblueconscience

Good for Man City, will be interesting to see who he gets loaned out to over the next 10 years

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Ben Knight on 08:10 - Apr 2 with 1308 viewsitfcjoe

He's a serious player, such a shame we couldn't hold onto him but think it is probably a good move for him all things considered

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ben Knight on 08:52 - Apr 2 with 1204 viewsmaccyd9

Ben Knight on 07:19 - Apr 2 by blueconscience

Good for Man City, will be interesting to see who he gets loaned out to over the next 10 years

He'll make it at City. He's another level this kid.

More advanced than Foden at the same age.
Ben Knight on 08:58 - Apr 2 with 1177 viewsitfcjoe

Ben Knight on 08:52 - Apr 2 by maccyd9

He'll make it at City. He's another level this kid.

More advanced than Foden at the same age.

Foden played 10 or so games for Man City as an U18 including starting in CL Group stage as an U18/2nd year scholar.......are you expecting Knight to do the same in 19/20?
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 8:58]

Ben Knight on 09:12 - Apr 2 with 1115 viewsmaccyd9

Ben Knight on 08:58 - Apr 2 by itfcjoe

Foden played 10 or so games for Man City as an U18 including starting in CL Group stage as an U18/2nd year scholar.......are you expecting Knight to do the same in 19/20?
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 8:58]

I'm not Pep mate so couldn't answer you.

It's not an exact science but I know for a fact they believe that to be the case in terms of his ability. Whether there will be other things that hold him back I'm not sure. Foden for example plays slightly deeper.

He trains regularly with the first team so he can't be a million miles away.
Ben Knight on 09:15 - Apr 2 with 1097 viewsitfcjoe

Ben Knight on 09:12 - Apr 2 by maccyd9

I'm not Pep mate so couldn't answer you.

It's not an exact science but I know for a fact they believe that to be the case in terms of his ability. Whether there will be other things that hold him back I'm not sure. Foden for example plays slightly deeper.

He trains regularly with the first team so he can't be a million miles away.

Seems at Man City you just need to get on the inside as one of Pep's boys - style wise you could see why Knight may be one that does.

And you can see why Foden did and perhaps why Sancho wasn't - but ultimately there are so few gaps in his 22-24 man squad that it's a huge ask.

Ben Knight on 10:22 - Apr 2 with 971 viewsTractorJack

Watched this game. Not sure if the second goal would be credited to him, looked more of an own goal but the first was a very good finish. Looked very threatening every time he got the ball, cutting inside from the right, despite West Brom not giving him much space at all. He also had a spell through the middle before coming off injured, much like Sterling I can see him being able to play anywhere in front 3.

Best player on the pitch though was Tommy Doyle in center midfield. Superb close control, passing and an excellent long range goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024