Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
norwood 12:19 - May 16 with 867 viewskeanekipper

The step up from league 2 to league 1 is not massive step up, so i wouldnt be worried about him at this level but what i do worry about is getting him the chances to him, as its not like we create alot. Hopefully this is just down to confidence and a few wins will be become a free flowing creative team.
norwood on 12:22 - May 16 with 851 viewsSouperJim

I don't think supply will be an issue in League One, we have Judge, Edwards, Dozzell, Bishop...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

norwood on 12:26 - May 16 with 829 viewsSuperblue95

norwood on 12:22 - May 16 by SouperJim

I don't think supply will be an issue in League One, we have Judge, Edwards, Dozzell, Bishop...

Keeping them fit is the key

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

norwood on 12:26 - May 16 with 829 viewskeanekipper

norwood on 12:22 - May 16 by SouperJim

Can put aload of names into a team and not be succesful, an effective style of play and game plan is as if not more important in my opinion.
norwood on 12:30 - May 16 with 793 viewsSouperJim

norwood on 12:26 - May 16 by keanekipper

Can put aload of names into a team and not be succesful, an effective style of play and game plan is as if not more important in my opinion.

Well of course, what's your point? We have the personnel and there is good reason to believe Lambo can get them playing. If we sign Norwood, on paper we have someone who can score goals and plenty who can provide them. I have every confidence that the likes of Downes and Nolan can stamp our authority on games and give us the platform we need. Would like to see a replacement for Skuse tho.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

norwood on 12:41 - May 16 with 749 viewskeanekipper

norwood on 12:30 - May 16 by SouperJim

Well of course, what's your point? We have the personnel and there is good reason to believe Lambo can get them playing. If we sign Norwood, on paper we have someone who can score goals and plenty who can provide them. I have every confidence that the likes of Downes and Nolan can stamp our authority on games and give us the platform we need. Would like to see a replacement for Skuse tho.

The point is from a football side im not sure there is good reason to believe Lambo can get them playing, on what has been a poor 6 months of results under him, jury is out on him for me, hopefully its just confidence and the way lambo wants us to play will get results once confidence is up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024