Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our dystopian utopia 13:24 - May 24 with 291 viewschicoazul

where Babylon records tracks and sees all "for your own good" draws ever closer boyos. Resist wherever and whenever you can.

I am a true warrior at my sport which is bodybuilding. My goal is to eventually get my pro card and nothing can stop me from trying to achieve this goal. My favorite bodybuilders are Arnold, Jay Cutler, Tom Platz, and Dennis Wolf. I love to work out and chill with my boys, and am single for the ladies. Anybody that wants to be my friend is very welcome, especially the ladies, and jealous haters don't appear on my radar

Our dystopian utopia on 14:19 - May 24 with 241 viewsGeoffSentence

Pretty scary isn't it. We are moving ever closer to a police state. In China they are already trialing a social contract whereby people get rewards or sanctions depending on whether there behaviour is approved by the state. Look for something similar rolling up on these shores sometime soon.

In the 38 games in which ALB played in goal for us, we averaged 1.53 points per game which, had they been over the course of a single season, would have seen us challenging for the play offs. This at a time when we were otherwise struggling against relegation. Oh, and didn't Mick Mills have terrific posture.
Poll: Who has been our greatest Dane?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019