Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just got an email from john mcdonnell 08:41 - Dec 4 with 4766 viewslowhouseblue

he says: "I've done the maths, and our plans could save families £6,700 a year. That's the power of public ownership and a real living wage."

£6.700 a year! we're all going to save £6,700 a year. and john's done the maths.

I've no idea who's going to be paying for this, but thank you, thank you, thank you whoever you are.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:42 - Dec 4 with 2294 viewswkj

Excellent, thats got my vote.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:43 - Dec 4 with 2281 viewsfooters

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:42 - Dec 4 by wkj

Excellent, thats got my vote.

Mine too.

Thanks, John!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:44 - Dec 4 with 2272 viewslowhouseblue

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:43 - Dec 4 by footers

Mine too.

Thanks, John!

and he's done the maths as well!

it's certainly a good start to the day.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:46 - Dec 4 with 2249 viewsfooters

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:44 - Dec 4 by lowhouseblue

and he's done the maths as well!

it's certainly a good start to the day.

You'll certainly not be short of things to do :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:53 - Dec 4 with 2235 viewschicoazul

Interested to know more about this. Does he go into detail about said maths?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:57 - Dec 4 with 2222 viewslowhouseblue

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:53 - Dec 4 by chicoazul

Interested to know more about this. Does he go into detail about said maths?

no because it's maths and he's done it. if john says it's £6,700 a year each, then it's £6,700 a year each. cool bananas.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 8:58]

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:58 - Dec 4 with 2219 viewsDubtractor

I think you've been a bit of a bell on here recently, but I can't disagree that this sort of thing I'd just nonsense. I'd really rather they didn't do it and focussed on genuine important stuff.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:18 - Dec 4 with 2158 viewsSwansea_Blue

Er, you don't think that's where Diane Abbott has been do you? In the back office working out the maths...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:19 - Dec 4 with 2158 viewsitfcjoe

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:57 - Dec 4 by lowhouseblue

no because it's maths and he's done it. if john says it's £6,700 a year each, then it's £6,700 a year each. cool bananas.

You can tell he went to St Joe's and not a proper local private school like Ipswich with maths like that....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:21 - Dec 4 with 2146 viewsbrazil1982

Do we get a free pen too?
just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:24 - Dec 4 with 2136 viewsPinewoodblue

I'm hanging onto my vote until they offer free mince pies and Christmas trees to all families.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:24 - Dec 4 with 2134 viewswkj

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:21 - Dec 4 by brazil1982

Do we get a free pen too?

No, but I hear Dan Poulter is giving away free broom handles.

Crybaby

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:26 - Dec 4 with 2124 viewsBackToRussia

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 08:57 - Dec 4 by lowhouseblue

Cool bananas? Are you OK?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:27 - Dec 4 with 2121 viewswkj

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:26 - Dec 4 by BackToRussia

Cool bananas? Are you OK?

I don't think so, please send help.

Crybaby

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:27 - Dec 4 with 2121 viewsusm

Marvellous news. Thats my vote sorted.

Oh hang on, did he say "could"? Just a typo probably, I'm in.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:37 - Dec 4 with 2089 viewsbahri

Is that including free broadband and free dental checks ?
What about the women's pension rebate? My wife will get 30K
I appreciate not all our good ladies are due a refund.
I'm voting for that, nevermind the bigger picture
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 9:39]

redandella

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:40 - Dec 4 with 2072 viewsCoastalblue

With the free stuff I'll be getting and the money I'm saving I won't have to work soon, sounds a wonderful life.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:44 - Dec 4 with 2062 viewshampstead_blue

what about those who didn't get an email? We will be the ones paying!!!

Also, if they win and it's not correct, can you present the email and get a refund?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:47 - Dec 4 with 2049 viewsGlasgowBlue

Great. That's Disney booked for the kids next year. Vote Labour.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:48 - Dec 4 with 2052 viewshampstead_blue

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:18 - Dec 4 by Swansea_Blue

Er, you don't think that's where Diane Abbott has been do you? In the back office working out the maths...

careful, apparently mocking Diane is misogynistic and racist.

You'll also annoy Stokie Blue and get a 'cease and desist' post from him. She's his MP.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:53 - Dec 4 with 2046 viewsBloomBlue

No it appears Professir Diane has been busy trying to gag the Telegraph from reporting on her son"s arrest for an alleged assault on a police officer.
just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:58 - Dec 4 with 2026 viewsBlueNomad

Diane Abbott was ill when she came up with the confused maths. Whatever people think of her they should drop that joke. The other "strong and stable" lot don't get confused - they just make numbers up! (Retaining 19,000 nurses contributing to the 50,000 "extra" anyone?)
just got an email from john mcdonnell on 10:02 - Dec 4 with 2006 viewschicoazul

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 09:53 - Dec 4 by BloomBlue

No it appears Professir Diane has been busy trying to gag the Telegraph from reporting on her son"s arrest for an alleged assault on a police officer.

Her privately educated son?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 10:09 - Dec 4 with 1973 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/04/would-labour-really-save-famili

"It breaks down into savings of £559 on energy bills, £113 on water, £364 on broadband, £2,194 on a pair of rail season tickets, £2,941 per child on average for childcare, £108 on yearly prescription charges and £437 on free school meals."

So it's entirely dependent on the family having children and both parents commuting for work.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

just got an email from john mcdonnell on 10:11 - Dec 4 with 1972 viewsZedRodgers

Another thread descends into mindless abuse towards Diane Abbott, despite having nothing to do with her.

No, not at the moment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024