Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'bomb squad' aren't doing much are they? 23:50 - Jul 21 with 1634 viewsHipsterectomy

Granted they are only getting a half each, but is it really asking much of Jackson to get a few goals against these teams or Downes to boss the game etc? Unless they don't wish to get injured for the imminent moves away...

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

The 'bomb squad' aren't doing much are they? on 23:55 - Jul 21 with 1588 viewspointofblue

Whilst our first XI failed to score against Dartford.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The 'bomb squad' aren't doing much are they? on 00:45 - Jul 22 with 1524 viewsreusersfreekicks

Errt pre-season - that doesn't happen
The 'bomb squad' aren't doing much are they? on 00:56 - Jul 22 with 1520 viewstextbackup

asking Jackson to do anything that replicates a professional football is a tough ask

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The 'bomb squad' aren't doing much are they? on 13:26 - Jul 22 with 1015 viewsArnieM

The 'bomb squad' aren't doing much are they? on 00:56 - Jul 22 by textbackup

asking Jackson to do anything that replicates a professional football is a tough ask

Just carrying on from last season aren’t they. None of them can be arsed. I’ll be glad to see the back of them tbh. They couldn’t spell professional if their lives depended on it.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The 'bomb squad' aren't doing much are they? on 15:41 - Jul 22 with 821 viewsitfcjoe

Jackson has played pretty well in the 2 games I've seen him - but these are fitness exercises for everyone - the Bury game especially he was playing in an U18s side.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The 'bomb squad' aren't doing much are they? on 16:50 - Jul 22 with 693 viewsFPL_Tractor

The 'bomb squad' aren't doing much are they? on 15:41 - Jul 22 by itfcjoe

Jackson has played pretty well in the 2 games I've seen him - but these are fitness exercises for everyone - the Bury game especially he was playing in an U18s side.

It must be a very difficult situation as I doubt any performance against Bury is going push a team to show an interest in him who hadn’t anyway so motivating himself must be difficult.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024