Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... 09:57 - Apr 23 with 1002 viewsitfcjoe

.....both cover a lot of the same areas but both well worth a listen and add bits the other misses.

String support for Cook, and real pressure to go up next season - sounds a really good guy and a proper football person which helps, but also realistic and happy to give the power to Ashton to run things.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:11 - Apr 23 with 874 viewstrncbluearmy

Talking Town was brilliant,there were fans nearly in tears at the positivity and enthusiasm on offer.
Time will tell, but proper football people with a decent budget gives ITFC the chance it has not had for a long long time.

The first game of next season at FPR is going to be special
Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:14 - Apr 23 with 861 viewsChrisd

100% agree Joe. I appreciate some on here don't warm to TT after previous shenanigans, but all the podcasts including Blue Monday (Not sure if you've heard of that one Joe? ), all offer something slightly different in their delivery, which makes it refreshing. Certainly KOA and TT were a good watch/listen with Bakay, hopefully exciting times lay ahead for the club.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:16 - Apr 23 with 833 viewsMrTown

String support for Cook?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:20 - Apr 23 with 807 viewstractorboy1978

I have to say that I've been totally blown away by the breadth of knowledge he and Johnson have demonstrated about the history of the club and the current issues we are facing. And their approach to getting us moving back in the other direction seems carefully planned, focused and entirely consistent. They seem very much aligned with O'Leary and I assume Ashton on what needs to happen this summer and beyond on and off the pitch. Very, very exciting times.

And it's very clear that whilst they are going to be savvy with their money, there are substantial funds earmarked and available to take us right through each step of the process.
Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:24 - Apr 23 with 789 viewsitfcjoe

Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:16 - Apr 23 by MrTown

String support for Cook?

It’s either an autocorrect typo or I think he’s a puppet....!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:33 - Apr 23 with 746 viewsFixed_It

[Post edited 23 Apr 2021 10:38]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:40 - Apr 23 with 715 viewsMrTown

Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:24 - Apr 23 by itfcjoe

It’s either an autocorrect typo or I think he’s a puppet....!

Presumed autocorrect for 'strong'?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:43 - Apr 23 with 702 viewspointofblue

Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:40 - Apr 23 by MrTown

Presumed autocorrect for 'strong'?

I’ve now got an image of Cook dressed up like Sandi Shaw at Eurovision...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:56 - Apr 23 with 632 viewsRegencyBlue

Talking Town and Kings of Anglia with Bakay..... on 10:20 - Apr 23 by tractorboy1978

I have to say that I've been totally blown away by the breadth of knowledge he and Johnson have demonstrated about the history of the club and the current issues we are facing. And their approach to getting us moving back in the other direction seems carefully planned, focused and entirely consistent. They seem very much aligned with O'Leary and I assume Ashton on what needs to happen this summer and beyond on and off the pitch. Very, very exciting times.

And it's very clear that whilst they are going to be savvy with their money, there are substantial funds earmarked and available to take us right through each step of the process.

They have certainly done their homework on the clubs history and their readiness to engage with the fanbase regarding what needs doing, and what their plans are to achieve it, makes a refreshing change from Evans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024