Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. 21:39 - Aug 20 with 1816 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/right-said-fred-rich

See also: the governor of Texas, Donald Trump

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 21:57 - Aug 20 with 1729 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 22:25 - Aug 20 with 1683 viewsfactual_blue

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 21:57 - Aug 20 by Melford

Couldn't find the clip filmed in Lavenham and shown on TOTP in Jan 1970.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 23:13 - Aug 20 with 1572 viewsSwansea_Blue

No enough karma imo. Luckily for him the NHS aren’t judgmental and even treat arseholes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 23:15 - Aug 20 with 1568 viewsMelford

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 22:25 - Aug 20 by factual_blue

Couldn't find the clip filmed in Lavenham and shown on TOTP in Jan 1970.

Him and Yoko stayed at the Bull in Melford when he did the Lavenham stuff. There was a 60s documentary on YT that I can't find now of them driving into Melford and filming stuff.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 23:24 - Aug 20 with 1543 viewsRyorry

He "struggled to breathe" - well at least he's now got a pair for his ongoing struggle to think

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 01:52 - Aug 21 with 1435 viewsCoastalblue

Evolution in action innit, weed out the weak and stupid. He's lucky to be in a place where his stupidity has not cost him his life.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 09:21 - Aug 21 with 1184 viewsGuthrum

I'm an idiot
You know what I mean?
And I've taken a turn with some Covid
With some Covid
With some Covid, yeah
Hospital bed with some Covid

I'm too stupid for my lungs
Too stupid for my lungs
etc., etc.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 17:04 - Aug 21 with 979 viewsfactual_blue

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 23:15 - Aug 20 by Melford

Him and Yoko stayed at the Bull in Melford when he did the Lavenham stuff. There was a 60s documentary on YT that I can't find now of them driving into Melford and filming stuff.

This probably includes much of it..

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 19:23 - Aug 21 with 904 viewsBlueBadger

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 23:13 - Aug 20 by Swansea_Blue

No enough karma imo. Luckily for him the NHS aren’t judgmental and even treat arseholes.

Oh, my colleagues will be judging. Still treating, but once they get on their coffee breaks they'll be judging like Simon Cowell at an open mic night.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see that the Karma Variant has struck again. on 20:30 - Aug 22 with 770 viewsHARRY10

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti cle-9915683/Conservative-radio-host-Phil-Valentine-dies-COVID-61.html

elsewhere

"A nurse has issued a warning against coronavirus misinformation after her anti-vaxxer mother died of the disease aged just 57. Amy Crosby said her mother Geraldine Mount, who had no pre-existing health conditions, passed away from the virus at the same hospital where she has been working on the vaccine rollout.

In a Twitter post on Thursday, the 34-year-old nurse, who works at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough, admitted that her relationship with her mother had become “strained” in the past 18 months due to her belief that the virus didn’t exist. "

'the virus didn't exist' !

I suppose the lack of evidence (numbers of dead) was what led to her thought.

And in Southern states of the US where similar evidence (dead) exist there is also a high level of denial - yet an absolute belief in some bearded bloke hiding in the clouds .................... for which there is absolutely no evidence
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 20:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024