Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale 20:02 - Nov 29 with 1611 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Does anyone have a picture of him with his hair down? Just curious really, his hair looks really thick and lustrous so I'm just imagining how it must look when he wears it down. I imagine it would look like a gravy waterfall
Gareth Bale on 20:03 - Nov 29 with 1591 viewsbazza

Looks Like cousin it.
Gareth Bale on 20:06 - Nov 29 with 1569 viewsKeno

looks like the one of the left

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Gareth Bale on 20:09 - Nov 29 with 1533 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Gareth Bale on 20:06 - Nov 29 by Keno

I agree! I just can't understand why he shaved the sides. Why the HELL would you do that? It would look even more lustrous if he hadn't done that

Anyway Phil Foden looks like such a sharp, exciting player
Gareth Bale on 21:17 - Nov 29 with 1459 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Gareth Bale on 21:58 - Nov 29 with 1341 viewsfactual_blue

Gareth Bale on 20:09 - Nov 29 by MalcolmMeatballHead

I agree! I just can't understand why he shaved the sides. Why the HELL would you do that? It would look even more lustrous if he hadn't done that

Anyway Phil Foden looks like such a sharp, exciting player

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Gareth Bale on 22:23 - Nov 29 with 1276 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Gareth Bale on 21:17 - Nov 29 by Guthrum

Thanks. This picture is exactly how I thought his hair would look when down- a gravy waterfall

It also emphasises how much he has ruined the look by shaving the sides, just look how much thicker it looks just naturally without the shaved bits. It's almost a caveman look, grrr! Lol

Nonetheless, he really does have good hair. Also, why grow your hair if you're just going to put it in a bun?!

On a side note England were great tonight. Phil Foden excites me so much and I really can see that Gazza comparison. A lot to be positive about

Sorry one more thing, it was nice to see the Lowestoft boys flag in the crowd tonight. I saw a couple of town flags (I wasn't actually at the game', I watched on my portable phone)
Gareth Bale on 11:17 - Nov 30 with 962 viewshoppy

Gareth Bale on 20:06 - Nov 29 by Keno

And also on the left, here:

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Gareth Bale on 12:00 - Nov 30 with 902 viewstonybied

Gareth Bale on 22:23 - Nov 29 by MalcolmMeatballHead

Thanks. This picture is exactly how I thought his hair would look when down- a gravy waterfall

It also emphasises how much he has ruined the look by shaving the sides, just look how much thicker it looks just naturally without the shaved bits. It's almost a caveman look, grrr! Lol

Nonetheless, he really does have good hair. Also, why grow your hair if you're just going to put it in a bun?!

On a side note England were great tonight. Phil Foden excites me so much and I really can see that Gazza comparison. A lot to be positive about

Sorry one more thing, it was nice to see the Lowestoft boys flag in the crowd tonight. I saw a couple of town flags (I wasn't actually at the game', I watched on my portable phone)

I think it's because he's balding. I suspect he pulls up the surrounding long hair into a bun over his bald patch to cover it up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024