Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? 05:33 - Sep 19 with 5085 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If so, how many and which matches?

I don’t think we have deserved to win any of the 8 tbh.

The Scum game being the closest we’ve come to being deserving of all three imo. But even then, we say back at 1-0 and let them get a foothold and earn the draw.

Of the 8 games so far, for me:
Blackburn - Draw was fair. No way did we deserve to win.
Rotherham - I didn’t go. General consensus was a draw would’ve been fair.
Villa - Draw was fair.
Derby - We were terrible. Showed no intent. Derby deserved winners.
Sheffield Wednesday - I didn’t go. General consensus was that a draw would’ve been fair.
Norwich - Draw was fair. We perhaps shaded it second half but 1-1 was about right imo.
Hull - Compeltely destroyed from start to finish. Deserved to lose by more than just 2.
Brentford - Brentford were clearly the better side.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 12:53 - Sep 19 with 1205 viewsmonytowbray

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 12:45 - Sep 19 by Superblue95

At least he doesn't attempt to be a troll, insulting, controversial or sour in 100% of his posts like you do

His posts aren’t trolling or insulting?

I’m sorry having opinions upsets you.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 12:53]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 12:54 - Sep 19 with 1201 viewsmonytowbray

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 12:47 - Sep 19 by Reuser_is_God

Thanks for the advice.

However, given that you seem to be one of the most unpopular people on this forum I think I'll pass on taking it up.

I tend to stick to being popular with people I like over up arrows from strangers on an internet forum. Cheers.

TWTD never forgets…

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 12:55 - Sep 19 with 1200 viewsReuser_is_God

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 12:54 - Sep 19 by monytowbray

I tend to stick to being popular with people I like over up arrows from strangers on an internet forum. Cheers.

??

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 12:55 - Sep 19 with 1199 viewsDarth_Koont

No, not really.

Rotherham was the closest but that was only in a first half when, as much as we attacked with vigour, Rotherham didn't seem at the races. And we still didn't create much.

But thinking about the opposition should give us some hope. I don't think we've been outplayed that much bar the first half last night and it does seem as if we're quite good at neutralising the opposition. The opposition has just been generally better at taking chances.

So if we sharpen up or get a confidence boost from a scrappy win, then maybe these results can turn around quite dramatically.

Pronouns: He/Him

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:01 - Sep 19 with 1182 viewsSpruceMoose

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 12:47 - Sep 19 by Reuser_is_God

Thanks for the advice.

However, given that you seem to be one of the most unpopular people on this forum I think I'll pass on taking it up.

Think he's still sore from your Chas n Dave zinger yesterday

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:04 - Sep 19 with 1179 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 10:33 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

I love that I irritate you so much to the extent that you write bitchy comments like that online. Embarrassing.

Would you rather he post you a hand written letter?

Poll: Best Football Song

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:05 - Sep 19 with 1180 viewspeterleeblue

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 06:55 - Sep 19 by Reuser_is_God

This forum was a lot better without you.

He has certainly come back agitated about something.
I like Rommy a good passionate young fan - reminds me so much of me at that age.
However we do need to be patient with the current situation.
Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:05 - Sep 19 with 1180 viewsmonytowbray

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:01 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

Think he's still sore from your Chas n Dave zinger yesterday

Not really. Just amazes me how some people get a free pass here to be as big a pr1ck as they like whilst others get 10 pagers of abuse because they dared to have a fair opinion someone disagreed with.

Rommers is alright, remark was uncalled for and another one of his desperate attempts at BANTZ.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:06 - Sep 19 with 1175 viewsReuser_is_God

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:05 - Sep 19 by monytowbray

Not really. Just amazes me how some people get a free pass here to be as big a pr1ck as they like whilst others get 10 pagers of abuse because they dared to have a fair opinion someone disagreed with.

Rommers is alright, remark was uncalled for and another one of his desperate attempts at BANTZ.

Eric Bantona.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:16 - Sep 19 with 1162 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:04 - Sep 19 by RoyKeanesDog

Would you rather he post you a hand written letter?

Naa he could’ve just replied to the thread topic rather than make a rather spiteful comment about me for no reason whatsoever.

Baring in mind I’ve never had an issue with RIG, I think it was totally uncalled for. But oh well..

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:17 - Sep 19 with 1156 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:05 - Sep 19 by peterleeblue

He has certainly come back agitated about something.
I like Rommy a good passionate young fan - reminds me so much of me at that age.
However we do need to be patient with the current situation.

I’m not agitated about anything. I’m just going game by game. And every game we are having spells of being absolutely terrible for chunks of them.

It’s not great tbh

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:18 - Sep 19 with 1151 viewsMaySixth

and?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:23 - Sep 19 with 1137 viewsStadiumofdark

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 06:56 - Sep 19 by colonel

Good to see you back on here Rommy.

Rotherham could have been a cricket score, it was that one sided. Should have won that by a 3+ goal margin. Even their fans were saying that it was a smash & grab.

As for the other games, think there’s a couple where with could ha’ rather than should ha’ come away with the points.

"a cricket score"??

Did we actually get a meaningful shot on target, or just have possession with a lack of penetration. And, admittedly corners. I went, and I thought we were by far the better team, but didn't trouble their keeper enough
Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:28 - Sep 19 with 1115 viewsBenters2

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 12:36 - Sep 19 by monytowbray

Trying to remember the last time RIG contributed anything other than sarcy LADS M8 BANTZ with people who aren't actually his mates. In fact I don't think he has mates in real life.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 12:37]

Im his mate and its always good to see him,if that counts?
Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:29 - Sep 19 with 1108 viewstrev1991

Games are on such thin margins though, even getting comprehensively beaten can rest on small things.

So talking about deserving or not isn't too relevant. We've not won. Hopefully the second half from yesterday will bring with it some confidence but if you were to look at the first half there are massive concerns at manager level. Completely changing the side and structure yet again, no pattern of play or identifiable style, then reactionary changes second half which we're only really looking at as positive because Brentford didn't take their chances.
Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:29 - Sep 19 with 1107 viewsSpruceMoose

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:06 - Sep 19 by Reuser_is_God

Eric Bantona.

Archbishop of Banterbury.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:30 - Sep 19 with 1099 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:16 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Naa he could’ve just replied to the thread topic rather than make a rather spiteful comment about me for no reason whatsoever.

Baring in mind I’ve never had an issue with RIG, I think it was totally uncalled for. But oh well..

Think it was more of an observation than anything.

Poll: Best Football Song

Does anyone believe we’ve deserved to win any of the 8 games we’ve played? on 13:31 - Sep 19 with 1090 viewsBenters2

Thanks for the advice.

Boom!

Thank you and good day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024