Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you fall asleep in a driverless car 10:58 - Sep 11 with 350 viewsGeoffSentence

They are programmed to stop wherever you are even if that is the fast lane of a motorway!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/business-49652566/what-happens-if-you-fall-asleep-

That's a no thanks from me for the time being.

In the 38 games in which ALB played in goal for us, we averaged 1.53 points per game which, had they been over the course of a single season, would have seen us challenging for the play offs. This at a time when we were otherwise struggling against relegation. Oh, and didn't Mick Mills have terrific posture.
Poll: Who has been our greatest Dane?

If you fall asleep in a driverless car on 11:03 - Sep 11 with 321 viewsclive_baker

Well that's one way to wake you up.

Poll: Should Britain leave the Eurovision?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If you fall asleep in a driverless car on 11:04 - Sep 11 with 317 viewsSwansea_Blue

I tend not to fall asleep on the fast lane of the motorway anyway, so I reckon I'd manage! But I suppose there'll be a bunch of numpties driving around with their feet on the dash trying to have a snooze, or with their head in their phones. So probably best to spend a bit of time getting this right.

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

If you fall asleep in a driverless car on 11:11 - Sep 11 with 290 viewsGeoffSentence

If you fall asleep in a driverless car on 11:04 - Sep 11 by Swansea_Blue

I tend not to fall asleep on the fast lane of the motorway anyway, so I reckon I'd manage! But I suppose there'll be a bunch of numpties driving around with their feet on the dash trying to have a snooze, or with their head in their phones. So probably best to spend a bit of time getting this right.

With driverless cars there is no doubt that some people will nod off. To me it is the height of craziness just to tell the car to stop wherever it is when that happens.

In the 38 games in which ALB played in goal for us, we averaged 1.53 points per game which, had they been over the course of a single season, would have seen us challenging for the play offs. This at a time when we were otherwise struggling against relegation. Oh, and didn't Mick Mills have terrific posture.
Poll: Who has been our greatest Dane?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019