Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20400 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:10 - Sep 11 with 1128 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:03 - Sep 11 by wkj

Penis chocolate is nice, but croissants are a bit nah, especially with people trying to fill them with savory ingredients

Ham and cheese croissants are ace. You're doing this just to annoy me.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:11 - Sep 11 with 1126 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:08 - Sep 11 by Dyland

A croissant just needs butter on it, if it's warm.

Obviously those overcooked little weird ones you get from Pret and most supermarkets are sh1te.

I agree but would probably push the issue and say I'd prefer a bit of raspberry conserve on it too

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:11 - Sep 11 with 1123 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:10 - Sep 11 by Dyland

When you say she's healthy, in your household is that putting the hash browns in the oven rather than the deep fat fryer?
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 16:11]

It's putting the hash browns between slices of toast rather than between slices of fried bread.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

wtf on 16:11 - Sep 11 with 1124 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:59 - Sep 11 by Sikamikanico

can't believe I didn't mention my more controversial one....

Yorkshire Puddings

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:12 - Sep 11 with 1117 viewsJ2BLUE

When you say she's healthy, in your household is that putting the hash browns in the oven rather than the deep fat fryer?

You'd be surprised actually. It's nothing like that

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:12 - Sep 11 with 1118 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:10 - Sep 11 by footers

Ham and cheese croissants are ace. You're doing this just to annoy me.

So frustrating

Crybaby

Oh ffs on 16:13 - Sep 11 with 1108 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:11 - Sep 11 by wkj

I agree but would probably push the issue and say I'd prefer a bit of raspberry conserve on it too

Too sweet.

What is wrong with all the fusspot child palette freaks in this thread!

x

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:13 - Sep 11 with 1108 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:12 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

You'd be surprised actually. It's nothing like that

Sunny D instead of fizzy drink?

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Oh ffs on 16:14 - Sep 11 with 1100 viewswkj

Oh ffs on 16:13 - Sep 11 by Dyland

Too sweet.

What is wrong with all the fusspot child palette freaks in this thread!

x

When I make my conserve I don't use sugar, I've a big run of raspberries in my garden and it's amazing

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:14 - Sep 11 with 1097 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:02 - Sep 11 by Superblue95

Croissants. What is the f*cking point of a croissant?

I’m convinced there isn’t a person alive who actually likes them but people still eat them just because they think they should like them or because they want to be a pretentious tw*t.

Obscure rant over

You think a thing sold in Greggs can be pretentious?1

Wow, you're weird.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 16:15 - Sep 11 with 1099 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:36 - Sep 11 by BiGDonnie

Anything pasta related. Boring.

It's you that's boring if you can't work out to make pasta unboring. Tsk.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:15 - Sep 11 with 1094 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:13 - Sep 11 by wkj

Sunny D instead of fizzy drink?

I don't answer to a gammon and salad weirdo.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh ffs on 16:15 - Sep 11 with 1091 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh ffs on 16:14 - Sep 11 by wkj

When I make my conserve I don't use sugar, I've a big run of raspberries in my garden and it's amazing

Hope you're not using a sugar substitute. Dangerous stuff, as anyone drinking 20 cans of diet Coke per day should be aware of.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

touche on 16:16 - Sep 11 with 1092 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:15 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

I don't answer to a gammon and salad weirdo.

And spot on for once (on this topic).

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:16 - Sep 11 with 1092 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oranges.

I like the taste of orange... but the actual fruit - I can't stand the pithy white bits and skin on the segments (not the peel, the other stuff).

Celery can fook off as well.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:16 - Sep 11 with 1092 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:14 - Sep 11 by BrixtonBlue

Wow, you're weird.

They also sell sausages in some greggs, but you managed to make the humble banger quite pretentious in the past.

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:16 - Sep 11 with 1086 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:14 - Sep 11 by BrixtonBlue

Wow, you're weird.

Well, if sausage and mash can be pretentious, seems likely that croissants can achieve it too!

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:17 - Sep 11 with 1089 viewsGlasgowBlue

Seafood

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh ffs on 16:17 - Sep 11 with 1083 viewswkj

Oh ffs on 16:15 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Hope you're not using a sugar substitute. Dangerous stuff, as anyone drinking 20 cans of diet Coke per day should be aware of.

20 cans of diet coke to offset the effects of a munchie box

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:17 - Sep 11 with 1079 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:17 - Sep 11 by GlasgowBlue

Seafood

What, all seafood? Even the humble cod?
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 16:19]

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:19 - Sep 11 with 1073 viewsSikamikanico

sorry - accidental downvote
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:19 - Sep 11 with 1069 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:17 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Bit of an odd one, but to be fair when your budget limits you to the supermarket the seafood can be touch and go, so I can't blame him.

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:22 - Sep 11 with 1056 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:19 - Sep 11 by wkj

Bit of an odd one, but to be fair when your budget limits you to the supermarket the seafood can be touch and go, so I can't blame him.

That is true. All that Vietnamese pollution river cobbler* isn't a good thing to ingest.

*I know, not strictly seafood.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 16:22]

Oh my fooking giddy aunt on 16:22 - Sep 11 with 1062 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:17 - Sep 11 by GlasgowBlue

Seafood

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:22 - Sep 11 with 1052 viewsGlasgowBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:17 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

The two exceptions being COD or smoked haddock. That’s it. Not a lover of salmon or other fish and can’t go near shell fish.

The Mrs took me away for a weekend break which included a seven course tasting menu. The first four courses involved seafood. I ate bread.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024