Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... 00:03 - Sep 12 with 7452 viewsmonytowbray

Sounds it and people appear to have gone ape-sh1t on Twitter, no tweets from anyone playing it down. If this isn’t sensationalist or a dodgy source and what it’s getting across is true my brain might explode from the madness.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:22 - Sep 12 with 909 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:17 - Sep 12 by wkj

Indeed, the grind was particularly challenging today, what with the temperature creeping up a little bit. There we go though, its what makes a man a man, or a woman a woman, a hard day of work and a honest day of play

Especially when you only have one leg.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:24 - Sep 12 with 904 viewswkj

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:22 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Especially when you only have one leg.

Yes, well, thankfully that is temporary, if I was positioned an inch to the left might have put me in a more permanent state of debilitation.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:24 - Sep 12 with 897 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:24 - Sep 12 by wkj

Yes, well, thankfully that is temporary, if I was positioned an inch to the left might have put me in a more permanent state of debilitation.

Could've sued.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:26 - Sep 12 with 891 viewsfooters

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:15 - Sep 12 by monytowbray

I don’t think it’s a “wrongdoing” as such in the eyes of the law, but it’s certainly a vetted interest which makes me question why they’re so keen to set a deadline where we crash out the EU (because let’s be honest, there’s FA chance of a deal by 31st October with Parliament suspended) off the back of a referendum that was never legally binding in the first place.

Again, if you read my first post on this thread you would have your answer. But you obviously didn't read it.

Won't bother next time.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:28 - Sep 12 with 885 viewswkj

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:24 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Could've sued.

I can not publicly comment on ongoing litigation, but I can comment on the Land Rover Discovery I am going to be getting when the '69' plates come out.

Crybaby

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:29 - Sep 12 with 881 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:26 - Sep 12 by footers

Again, if you read my first post on this thread you would have your answer. But you obviously didn't read it.

Won't bother next time.

Sometimes preconceived and often incorrect prejudiced against a poster can lead people to read what they want to read and ignore the rest.

Which is a shame.

I try to avoid it myself. Even given Callis a couple of upvotes in this very thread. You have to read the whole thread honestly to see what people are saying though.

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:29 - Sep 12 with 879 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:28 - Sep 12 by wkj

I can not publicly comment on ongoing litigation, but I can comment on the Land Rover Discovery I am going to be getting when the '69' plates come out.

Had you down as more of a JEEP man.

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:32 - Sep 12 with 871 viewswkj

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:29 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Had you down as more of a JEEP man.

You have to remember, I am not the only variable in this equation, I have to make J the subject on this formula.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:33 - Sep 12 with 868 viewsfooters

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:29 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Sometimes preconceived and often incorrect prejudiced against a poster can lead people to read what they want to read and ignore the rest.

Which is a shame.

I try to avoid it myself. Even given Callis a couple of upvotes in this very thread. You have to read the whole thread honestly to see what people are saying though.

Yeah, what do I know eh. Only spend all day working on a trading floor.

If my input isn't appreciated by certain posters they could put me on ignore.

Which is a poem.

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:35 - Sep 12 with 860 viewsRyorry

Which is a shame.

"Sometimes preconceived and often incorrect prejudiced against a poster can lead people to read what they want to read and ignore the rest."

This is frequently true on here, may even apply to you ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:36 - Sep 12 with 856 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:35 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

"Sometimes preconceived and often incorrect prejudiced against a poster can lead people to read what they want to read and ignore the rest."

This is frequently true on here, may even apply to you ...

Seems unlikely to be fair.

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:37 - Sep 12 with 853 viewswkj

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:33 - Sep 12 by footers

Yeah, what do I know eh. Only spend all day working on a trading floor.

If my input isn't appreciated by certain posters they could put me on ignore.

Which is a poem.

Lets not derail this thread any further, was a decent debate tbf, even if there was a bit of heat for some at times. I appreciated your input, as I did Lowhouse, although I find it harder to agree with him on this one.

I am sure callis is just ribbing you a little, its not like him to ignore something important for long.

Crybaby

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:38 - Sep 12 with 853 viewsRyorry

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:36 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Seems unlikely to be fair.

I suspect you may be reading into it only what you want to ...

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:40 - Sep 12 with 847 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:38 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

I suspect you may be reading into it only what you want to ...

Reading the words I think you're still grumpy with me.

I'd be all for making up and letting bygones be bygones myself.

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:42 - Sep 12 with 844 viewsRyorry

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:40 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Reading the words I think you're still grumpy with me.

I'd be all for making up and letting bygones be bygones myself.

Always happy to draw a line.

Wasn't being grumpy with you tho, just suggesting the other end of the telescope :)

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:43 - Sep 12 with 840 viewswkj

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:42 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

Wasn't being grumpy with you tho, just suggesting the other end of the telescope :)

*microscope

Crybaby

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:43 - Sep 12 with 840 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:42 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

The end with the ink on? Not falling for that one again.

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 19:43 - Sep 12 with 814 viewsGlasgowBlue

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:18 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Uh oh. Pickles won't be happy.

I've been saying for some time that we will leave with May's deal slightly tweaked.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 19:44 - Sep 12 with 814 viewswkj

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 19:43 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

I've been saying for some time that we will leave with May's deal slightly tweaked.

In all honesty May's deal was pretty well worked, shame she had to shoot herself with that poorly planned general election, although I think that the backstop was deliberately included to make things difficult. If May's deal is tabled again, I think that it might go through.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 19:45]

Crybaby

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 20:09 - Sep 12 with 798 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:18 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

Well leave on 31/10 with a deal.

I think I agree....in fact I do.

Edit ....have agreed with you and Lowhouse on the same day now....must be something in the stars.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 20:17]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 10:13 - Sep 13 with 741 viewsBrixtonBlue

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:12 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

I’ve been hard at it all day so haven’t really looked into it other than what has been posted on here. If anyone has committed any wrong doing in public office then they should face the consequences.

I bet if was Corbyn you'd find the time to have a view on it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 14:55 - Sep 13 with 699 viewsGlasgowBlue

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 09:51 - Sep 12 by monytowbray

That’s because he was a Tory hiding behind the New Labour mask. I’ve said it before multiple times and that post was the last bang of the hammer.

Coincidentally this just came up on my twitter feed

[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 14:55]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 14:56 - Sep 13 with 695 viewsfooters

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 14:55 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

Coincidentally this just came up on my twitter feed

[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 14:55]

LOL, well funny m8.

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 15:01 - Sep 13 with 684 viewsbaxterbasics

Not reading the whole thread, but I believe the whole 'shorting on no deal' "scandal" has been well debunked now. Carole Codswallop issued a retraction on her part already, not for the first time.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 15:58 - Sep 13 with 645 viewsSwansea_Blue

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 15:01 - Sep 13 by baxterbasics

Not reading the whole thread, but I believe the whole 'shorting on no deal' "scandal" has been well debunked now. Carole Codswallop issued a retraction on her part already, not for the first time.

How has it been "debunked"? I've seen nothing that's put to bed any concerns that there could have been insider trading involved.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024