Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One for the techy types 17:58 - Nov 1 with 890 viewsclive_baker

Does anyone know a good / cheap email hosting option? I’m in the early throws of launching a business with an ex colleague of mine, we have domains registered and in order to sound somewhat credible at this stage it would be great to have a more professional sounding email as an alternative to @gmail, particularly as we’re starting conversations with manufacturers.

Any help would be great,

Thanking you

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

One for the techy types on 18:00 - Nov 1 with 883 viewsJ2BLUE

Misread the title as tetchy types. I thought finally it's J2's time to shine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

One for the techy types on 18:07 - Nov 1 with 867 viewsfooters

Your website package should come with an additional email option. Who are you with? For bigger sends, I'd recommend MailChimp or similar.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

One for the techy types on 18:14 - Nov 1 with 843 viewsclive_baker

One for the techy types on 18:07 - Nov 1 by footers

Your website package should come with an additional email option. Who are you with? For bigger sends, I'd recommend MailChimp or similar.

I don’t have a website yet, we’ve just registered the domains. Development of our initial product will take around 20-26 weeks from my experience so the website etc is a job for further down the line, but in the meantime I want to sound credible when speculatively contacting manufacturers etc. Do you know of a good service that can just host emails until a full web package exists?

One for the techy types on 18:17 - Nov 1 with 830 viewsDanTheMan

One for the techy types on 18:14 - Nov 1 by clive_baker

I don’t have a website yet, we’ve just registered the domains. Development of our initial product will take around 20-26 weeks from my experience so the website etc is a job for further down the line, but in the meantime I want to sound credible when speculatively contacting manufacturers etc. Do you know of a good service that can just host emails until a full web package exists?

Rackspace?

https://www.rackspace.com/en-gb/email-hosting/webmail

Could then just hook it back into G-Suite if you're using that.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

One for the techy types on 18:18 - Nov 1 with 828 viewsfooters

One for the techy types on 18:14 - Nov 1 by clive_baker

Your domain provider will be able to provide the email hosting package, buh. Who are you with? Usually v cheap, depending on the number of addresses you need. If it's just one, like support or contact @ then it will be v cheap. I'd get in touch with them should be simple enough to set up :)

One for the techy types on 18:23 - Nov 1 with 818 viewsclive_baker

One for the techy types on 18:18 - Nov 1 by footers

Your domain provider will be able to provide the email hosting package, buh. Who are you with? Usually v cheap, depending on the number of addresses you need. If it's just one, like support or contact @ then it will be v cheap. I'd get in touch with them should be simple enough to set up :)

Yes, you’re right, just checked Go Daddy and they offer the service! Very easy + cheap! Thanks so much

One for the techy types on 18:25 - Nov 1 with 812 viewsfooters

One for the techy types on 18:23 - Nov 1 by clive_baker

Yes, you’re right, just checked Go Daddy and they offer the service! Very easy + cheap! Thanks so much

Invoice in the post. I'm reassuringly (read: cripplingly) expensive.

Good luck!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024