Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. 10:12 - Jan 25 with 453 viewshomer_123

Something to look forward to.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 10:27 - Jan 25 with 420 viewsgainsboroughblue

Absolutely huge year of test cricket. Great stuff. We'll have learnt a lot about our side come the end of it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 10:28 - Jan 25 with 416 viewshomer_123

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 10:27 - Jan 25 by gainsboroughblue

Absolutely huge year of test cricket. Great stuff. We'll have learnt a lot about our side come the end of it.

4 wickets down now.....squeaky bum time.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 11:07 - Jan 25 with 384 viewsSuffolkPOSH

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 10:28 - Jan 25 by homer_123

We're getting the rub of the umpire calls.
New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 11:10 - Jan 25 with 376 viewsgainsboroughblue

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 10:28 - Jan 25 by homer_123

Looks like we'll be ok. Umpire call on review just now. Sri Lanka have forgotten how to win, especially in these tight situations.

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 11:25 - Jan 25 with 354 viewsgordon

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 10:27 - Jan 25 by gainsboroughblue

Great to play New Zealand - but only two tests against the top team in the world so we can play loads of meaningless ODI / T20s and then 5 more tests against India?

Would really like to see us doing substantial tours to Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, New Zealand and West Indies - it feels like it's pretty much just India or Australia these days, with a couple of tests against the others jammed in as an afterthought.
New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 11:48 - Jan 25 with 334 viewsgainsboroughblue

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 11:25 - Jan 25 by gordon

Great to play New Zealand - but only two tests against the top team in the world so we can play loads of meaningless ODI / T20s and then 5 more tests against India?

Would really like to see us doing substantial tours to Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, New Zealand and West Indies - it feels like it's pretty much just India or Australia these days, with a couple of tests against the others jammed in as an afterthought.

All about money isn't it. New Zealand have never been a big draw. They are a decent side and a lot more attractive now but historically, they've been seen as a bit workmanlike with a class act like Hadlee, Crowe thrown in. Even before the advent of Sky, T20 etc, NZ never had more than a 3 test series here.

West Indies are probably not seen competitive enough anymore.

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 12:12 - Jan 25 with 320 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm guessing that this has been arranged on the assumption NZ will be in England for the world test final?

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 12:51 - Jan 25 with 295 viewshatch

New Zealand Test Cricket in June then. on 12:12 - Jan 25 by gainsboroughblue

I'm guessing that this has been arranged on the assumption NZ will be in England for the world test final?

Yes, this is what I thought - they almost guaranteed it now aren't they?

And as for the plethora of t20s - with a world cup still scheduled this year I can see the importance of them. I expect Tests get better viewing figures for Sky than t20s if I'm honest - and certainly Tests are more profitable for the ECB and host grounds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024