Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The joys of CPAC 01:58 - Mar 1 with 650 viewsmonytowbray

I mean, not that any of us need a “told you so”, but Trumpism really is here to stay.

What do you do at this point?

Oh and the stage is an actual Nazi symbol. Dog whistlin’.

D e p r e s s i n g .

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The joys of CPAC on 02:01 - Mar 1 with 635 viewsmonytowbray

I’m also amazed there are still so many people happy to associate and accommodate him. You’d think any smart person would be backing away from that train the moment he lost the election.

Any of these law suits against him looking likely of doing absolutely anything by the way?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The joys of CPAC on 02:07 - Mar 1 with 615 viewswkj

The joys of CPAC on 02:01 - Mar 1 by monytowbray

I’m also amazed there are still so many people happy to associate and accommodate him. You’d think any smart person would be backing away from that train the moment he lost the election.

Any of these law suits against him looking likely of doing absolutely anything by the way?

I don't see how he'll last until 2024 without having a coronary to be honest - however, Donald Jr is dangerous, more so than Don. Don is just playing the part to have his time in the spotlight, he used to be a democrat not so long ago - but Donald Jr has something in his voice that screams hate and cruelty.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The joys of CPAC on 02:14 - Mar 1 with 604 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The joys of CPAC on 02:07 - Mar 1 by wkj

I don't see how he'll last until 2024 without having a coronary to be honest - however, Donald Jr is dangerous, more so than Don. Don is just playing the part to have his time in the spotlight, he used to be a democrat not so long ago - but Donald Jr has something in his voice that screams hate and cruelty.

Don Jr is not as charismatic or shrewd as his Dad, and Eric lags behind him.

Ivanka is the one to watch out for, although I think she is smart enough to steer a steadier course than her Dad, whilst still benefitting from the enthusiasm of his supporters.

I watched about 20 minutes of it. He says he "might" come back for 2024, so that he can "beat them a third time".

You've got to hand it to him- he knows how to fire up his base, but it has been really pleasant not having him on the news with his non-stop bull-s**t every single day. I could only stomach 20 minutes of it tonight. He just lies and lies and lies. Apparently he is responsible for the greatest ever medical miracle: that 3 vaccines have now come on-stream in the USA. It only took him 8 months and any other President would have taken 5 years. Yes, he really said that.
The joys of CPAC on 12:04 - Mar 1 with 395 viewstractordownsouth

The joys of CPAC on 02:14 - Mar 1 by ArnoldMoorhen

Don Jr is not as charismatic or shrewd as his Dad, and Eric lags behind him.

Ivanka is the one to watch out for, although I think she is smart enough to steer a steadier course than her Dad, whilst still benefitting from the enthusiasm of his supporters.

I watched about 20 minutes of it. He says he "might" come back for 2024, so that he can "beat them a third time".

You've got to hand it to him- he knows how to fire up his base, but it has been really pleasant not having him on the news with his non-stop bull-s**t every single day. I could only stomach 20 minutes of it tonight. He just lies and lies and lies. Apparently he is responsible for the greatest ever medical miracle: that 3 vaccines have now come on-stream in the USA. It only took him 8 months and any other President would have taken 5 years. Yes, he really said that.

He'll spend the next few years spouting conspiracies, but nobody outside the crank base will buy it in the primaries. Even many of those life-long Republicans who held their noses and voted for him anyway have been put off him by the riot - his approval rating among members took a significant drop. And they'll find it much easier to vote for a vaguely respectable Republican in the primaries than they will to vote for a Democrat in the General Election. Trump won't run, and even if he does, he won't get the GOP nomination - 3 years is a long time in politics.

As for the kids, you're right. Donald and Eric are non-entities- they've got all the racism and but without their father's star quality. Ivanka seems a bit more intelligent and less of a true believer, so as you say, she could run on a more moderate platform while keeping the base onside due to her name. Not that any of them would run against their father though of course.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024