Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
is there any point in investing 11:17 - Jan 2 with 1070 viewsMaltster

Given that the Town are virtually certain to be relegated , is there any point in Marcus investing in new players, especially loanees, in January ?
is there any point in investing on 11:18 - Jan 2 with 1063 viewsHerbivore

Oh FFS.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

is there any point in investing on 11:19 - Jan 2 with 1053 viewsjjblue84

Why does he bother keeping the club running on empty, what is he trying to achieve??
is there any point in investing on 11:26 - Jan 2 with 1022 viewsMrTown

I like the Callum Elder signing. Won League 1, only 23, available on a free in the summer, cash in on Knudsen. That’s smart football brain, but I think it might have been Lambert making the call not Evans so more cudos to Lambert really.

BUT it will be yet another free, and yet he wants fans to pay top buck for season ticket. We should get what we pay for. He is running the club by scrimping and saving and somehow hoping to get promoted, it’s never going to happen. He’s running a car with the petrol light on.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

is there any point in investing on 14:45 - Jan 2 with 946 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

gauging by the quality of players we are after it seems not! if we were 4/5 points adrift I imagine Evans would be persuaded to dig into his pocket but now basically 11 off safety even Messi, Ronaldo and Kane wouldn't drag that back in 20 games! It's a shame he isn't recalling JE, LW, BM and spending cash on two strikers and another CB.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024