Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man of match and own assessment 18:48 - Aug 31 with 916 viewsbadadski

My two men of the match today
vIncent-young and Downes - both so assured on the ball and intelligent movement and demanding the ball from both. I think Downes just pipped the match ball for me but Vincent- young looks a steal, skilful, attacking, but can actually defend very well and has a good presence about him.

Norwood reminds me of Jon Walters and if we ever chasing a game putting 3 up front with him wide like Walters used to play winning diagonal ball headers is going to be tough to play against as his hold up and battling abilities are second to none.

Jackson lovely goal, assist and overall play with great running off the ball.

Chambers and wolfy both assured, kenlock had a bit of grief but overall ok, if we can get him up to speed and matured a bit more then he does have a nice pass on him.

Skuse was skuse, just everywhere, Rowe great tracking back and a few nice runs.

Judge I still don’t like out wide but had more influence and does vocalise and help others around him so it is lovely to have him around and sooner or later one of his long rangers will go in.

Holy apart from one flap when he came out when didn’t need too had a great game, great reflex saves kept the pressure off us just before half time.
agree I'd split the MOTM on 18:52 - Aug 31 with 891 viewsunstableblue

But I still think we will improve as a team... and actually Wolfy and Chambo had some wobbles

This league is one long pre-season and training session for our glorious return to the Championship,,,

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Man of match and own assessment on 19:10 - Aug 31 with 810 viewsRozz

I think Downes actually had his quietest game of the season (that I've seen) so far, but I think that's more of a testament to his excellent form so far than this game per se. Really pleased that he scored and the nature of goal was absolutely the sum of the player - in where it hurts. He'll be at a Championship club next year if it's us or not.

KVY looking every bit the attacking fullback I had hoped from Emmanuel and Kenlock. I hope the latter can improve with these forced run of games at this level, but looks a little flat on his feet in performances so far.
agree I'd split the MOTM on 19:12 - Aug 31 with 806 viewsbadadski

agree I'd split the MOTM on 18:52 - Aug 31 by unstableblue

But I still think we will improve as a team... and actually Wolfy and Chambo had some wobbles

This league is one long pre-season and training session for our glorious return to the Championship,,,

Yes I agree, we now have a unit and players that should be able to deal with this division easily regardless of what downplaying people will do.

Our bench was amazing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024