Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I right to assume 23:12 - Nov 4 with 1552 viewsclive_baker

Tomorrow’s game will be on that there iFolla?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Am I right to assume on 23:50 - Nov 4 with 1518 viewsBonchosBicycle

Yes I believe tomorrow's game is available to people in the UK as well as those overseas.
is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 07:55 - Nov 5 with 1388 viewsunstableblue

Am I right to assume on 23:50 - Nov 4 by BonchosBicycle

Yes I believe tomorrow's game is available to people in the UK as well as those overseas.

Also do you know if iFollow supports Apple airplay to an Apple TV?

Many thanks

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 07:58 - Nov 5 with 1379 viewsGlasgowBlue

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 07:55 - Nov 5 by unstableblue

Many thanks

If I remember correctly you just get the audio with a black screen if you run it through airplay.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 08:45 - Nov 5 with 1319 viewsStokieBlue

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 07:55 - Nov 5 by unstableblue

Many thanks

No idea about Apple but if you have a Chromecast then you can cast the tab it's running in to the TV.

Works pretty well.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 11:51 - Nov 5 with 1249 viewsskyblue23

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 08:45 - Nov 5 by StokieBlue

No idea about Apple but if you have a Chromecast then you can cast the tab it's running in to the TV.

Works pretty well.

SB

Really? I tried casting it to my tv from chromecast and couldn't get it to work. Do you do it straight from the app or the website?

Or are you using a laptop? In which case I tried it from my iPhone and maybe that's why it didn't work..

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 11:53 - Nov 5 with 1247 viewsStokieBlue

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 11:51 - Nov 5 by skyblue23

Really? I tried casting it to my tv from chromecast and couldn't get it to work. Do you do it straight from the app or the website?

Or are you using a laptop? In which case I tried it from my iPhone and maybe that's why it didn't work..

You have to cast the tab in Chrome to your Chromecast. I assume it would work on your phone but I do it from my desktop.

I don't have a laptop - who can do anything on one of those :).

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 12:01 - Nov 5 with 1230 viewsskyblue23

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 11:53 - Nov 5 by StokieBlue

You have to cast the tab in Chrome to your Chromecast. I assume it would work on your phone but I do it from my desktop.

I don't have a laptop - who can do anything on one of those :).

SB

Perfect thanks for your help :)

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 12:40 - Nov 5 with 1192 viewsFenoit

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 12:01 - Nov 5 by skyblue23

Perfect thanks for your help :)

There is always the rather simple approach of connecting your laptop via HDMI cable to your television. This works a treat.
Login to get fewer ads

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 13:37 - Nov 5 with 1144 viewsskyblue23

is it only on iFollow, or also on Sky red button? on 12:40 - Nov 5 by Fenoit

There is always the rather simple approach of connecting your laptop via HDMI cable to your television. This works a treat.

I would if my laptop wasn't ancient. Last time I tried using my laptop (which I had not turned on for about 5 years) it wouldn't even support playing the video. I have no need for a laptop so have never brought a new one of bothered to try and update/clear the one I have.

Am I right to assume on 13:39 - Nov 5 with 1141 viewsReuser_is_God

Also does iFolla work well on an iPhone?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Am I right to assume on 14:00 - Nov 5 with 1115 viewsskyblue23

Am I right to assume on 13:39 - Nov 5 by Reuser_is_God

Also does iFolla work well on an iPhone?

Yes mate, works absolutely fine on mine

Am I right to assume on 18:52 - Nov 5 with 1007 viewsbackwaywhen

Am I right to assume on 14:00 - Nov 5 by skyblue23

Yes mate, works absolutely fine on mine

How do you get I follow to begin with ? ..... simple lad asking , it illiterate !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024