Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Boris just list his achievements... 20:29 - Nov 19 with 5192 viewsFootballpete

...as things he’s said he’d like to do?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:31 - Nov 19 with 1757 viewsBloomBlue

audience laughing at Corbyn sitting on the fence again about if he would leave or remain
Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:32 - Nov 19 with 1749 viewsBent_double

Not doing very well, is he?

Constantly bashing the Labour party and Corbyn rather than saying what he's going to do....maybe because he hasn't got a clue?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:34 - Nov 19 with 1729 viewsFootballpete

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:31 - Nov 19 by BloomBlue

audience laughing at Corbyn sitting on the fence again about if he would leave or remain

You sound like Boris.

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:34 - Nov 19 with 1721 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:32 - Nov 19 by Bent_double

Not doing very well, is he?

Constantly bashing the Labour party and Corbyn rather than saying what he's going to do....maybe because he hasn't got a clue?

It is always the policy. Talking about Labour and existential threats to deflect from their own achievements/"promises". Then saying how many more police/much more funding for schools they have given etc. whilst ignoring how much more they have cut beforehand.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:35 - Nov 19 with 1715 viewsWD19

He has made it clear that his position is clear.

Another referendum between a half-arsed, heart not really in it deal he will negotiate or just remain....with the hope that many of the dimmest of gammons won’t notice and will still vote for him in the GE anyway.

Inspired.
Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:36 - Nov 19 with 1703 viewsBloomBlue

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:34 - Nov 19 by Footballpete

You sound like Boris.

No offering a view of what's on the TV, they laughed at it him not making a decision

Both looked very uncomfortable about the question 'how can we trust you?'
Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:38 - Nov 19 with 1692 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can’t believe you lot. Holby City’s on BBC1 and the Wales match is on S4C.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:39 - Nov 19 with 1678 viewsBloomBlue

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:38 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

Can’t believe you lot. Holby City’s on BBC1 and the Wales match is on S4C.

Why are you looking at TWTD if Holby City is on?
Login to get fewer ads

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:39 - Nov 19 with 1677 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:35 - Nov 19 by WD19

Another referendum between a half-arsed, heart not really in it deal he will negotiate or just remain....with the hope that many of the dimmest of gammons won’t notice and will still vote for him in the GE anyway.

Inspired.

What a surprise, they’re both sh*t

Vote Tory because they’re not Corbyn

Vote Labour because they’re not the Tories

What an inspiring choice

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:41 - Nov 19 with 1650 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:35 - Nov 19 by WD19

Inspired.

I don't think he expects gammon votes.

What is so bad about the only version of Brexit that does not reignite "the troubles" being pitched against remain? Why are so many people determined Brexit must mean the worst and most damaging version of it imaginable?

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:43 - Nov 19 with 1627 viewsWD19

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:41 - Nov 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

I don't think he expects gammon votes.

What is so bad about the only version of Brexit that does not reignite "the troubles" being pitched against remain? Why are so many people determined Brexit must mean the worst and most damaging version of it imaginable?

You would have to ask them.....but striking their preferred option off the list because you don’t like it is not likely to be a vote winner with them.
Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:44 - Nov 19 with 1619 viewsBloomBlue

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:39 - Nov 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

What a surprise, they’re both sh*t

Vote Tory because they’re not Corbyn

Vote Labour because they’re not the Tories

What an inspiring choice

I've said it before and I'll say it again all manifestos should be legally binding and if they don't deliver what they state in the timeframe and within budget it should result in a minimum 10 years in jail. You would see completely different manifestos then and I believe realistic ones
Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:46 - Nov 19 with 1603 viewsLankHenners

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:44 - Nov 19 by BloomBlue

I've said it before and I'll say it again all manifestos should be legally binding and if they don't deliver what they state in the timeframe and within budget it should result in a minimum 10 years in jail. You would see completely different manifestos then and I believe realistic ones

That would be near impossible for any party even if they were cut down to ‘realistic’ pledges.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:46 - Nov 19 with 1603 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:43 - Nov 19 by WD19

You would have to ask them.....but striking their preferred option off the list because you don’t like it is not likely to be a vote winner with them.

Hence why Boris persists with promising the unachievable simply to continue in power.

Expect the Conservatives to remain as the largest party and therefore in some form of power and to continue to fail to deliver the undeliverable.

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:49 - Nov 19 with 1581 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:44 - Nov 19 by BloomBlue

Not realistic as circumstances genuinely change, and some things would no doubt fail but not for the want of trying

However I do agree there should be more accountability - really that’s in the public’s hands as much as anyone’s though

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:50 - Nov 19 with 1573 viewsjas0999

Laughable. Appreciate Ipswich is a Labour seat. But Labour supporters who backed Leave can surely not back Corbyn? They would be better off voting Tory or Brexit Party. Labour voters who backed Remain would be better off voting Lib Dem. Corbyn has no clue on Brexit. Refused to answer. How folk can back him is remarkable.
Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:53 - Nov 19 with 1554 viewsfooters

1-0 Corbyn.

'Unelectable', eh?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:54 - Nov 19 with 1541 viewsWD19

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:53 - Nov 19 by footers

1-0 Corbyn.

'Unelectable', eh?

Why, what happened? I gave up on it, but from what I saw he was losing 0-0 at home at half time.
Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:55 - Nov 19 with 1535 viewsHerbivore

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:50 - Nov 19 by jas0999

Laughable. Appreciate Ipswich is a Labour seat. But Labour supporters who backed Leave can surely not back Corbyn? They would be better off voting Tory or Brexit Party. Labour voters who backed Remain would be better off voting Lib Dem. Corbyn has no clue on Brexit. Refused to answer. How folk can back him is remarkable.

We're not voting for a president.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:55 - Nov 19 with 1530 viewsBloomBlue

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:53 - Nov 19 by footers

1-0 Corbyn.

'Unelectable', eh?

Hey? I think you're biased there

Boris has bashed him on this one

Actually it's a draw
Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:56 - Nov 19 with 1523 viewsfooters

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:54 - Nov 19 by WD19

Why, what happened? I gave up on it, but from what I saw he was losing 0-0 at home at half time.

Johnson showing his colours and just banging on about Brexit, Labour are bad, etc. All soundbytes and no content, also constantly speaking over Etchingham.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:56 - Nov 19 with 1518 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:55 - Nov 19 by Herbivore

We're not voting for a president.

True but incredibly naive to think a large portion of people don’t vote like that

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:56 - Nov 19 with 1517 viewsBent_double

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:50 - Nov 19 by jas0999

Not sure what's so difficult to understand: Labour will offer a referendum based on remain or the deal they manage to come up with. Simple choice, why should it matter how Corbyn will vote?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:58 - Nov 19 with 1500 viewsFootballpete

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:54 - Nov 19 by WD19

I think people will mostly have made their mind up who was the victor long before 8pm tonight.

Neither were great, though I must say Corbyn came across far more dignified. Johnson spent more time attacking labour than setting out what his government would do.

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:58 - Nov 19 with 1497 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did Boris just list his achievements... on 20:56 - Nov 19 by footers

Johnson showing his colours and just banging on about Brexit, Labour are bad, etc. All soundbytes and no content, also constantly speaking over Etchingham.

Increasingly soundbites win elections over content.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024