Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something like 15 Million registered voters.... 09:35 - Dec 13 with 1236 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....did not vote....nevermind the unregistered....let that really sink in!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:39 - Dec 13 with 1223 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Indeed.
I was surprised as the results started coming in at the % turnout being around 60 odd.

Why do you think that is though Bankster, because i have no idea.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:41 - Dec 13 with 1211 viewsr2d2

Whats your point?
Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:43 - Dec 13 with 1200 viewsBarneycurley

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:39 - Dec 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

Indeed.
I was surprised as the results started coming in at the % turnout being around 60 odd.

Poor old rommers his 15p each way has gone up in smoke

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:45 - Dec 13 with 1192 viewsbluelagos

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:41 - Dec 13 by r2d2

Whats your point?

That a 45% vote on a 65% turnout is far from an endorsement. Do the maths.

Our system is a shower of sh1t and continues to deliver huge majorities to minority supported parties.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:46 - Dec 13 with 1184 viewsBarneycurley

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:45 - Dec 13 by bluelagos

Our system is a shower of sh1t and continues to deliver huge majorities to minority supported parties.

Eh? The tories got less votes than all the other parties? Really?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:48 - Dec 13 with 1177 viewsbluelagos

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:46 - Dec 13 by Barneycurley

Eh? The tories got less votes than all the other parties? Really?

Last time I checked, 45% was less than 55%

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:49 - Dec 13 with 1173 viewsBarneycurley

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:48 - Dec 13 by bluelagos

Last time I checked, 45% was less than 55%

What party got 55% of the vote??

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:55 - Dec 13 with 1158 viewsonlymehere

It’s there fault they were given the opportunity.
Login to get fewer ads

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 13:53 - Dec 13 with 1068 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It is not a point, it is a fact....do you find facts confusing?

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 14:02 - Dec 13 with 1053 viewsWD19

That's good from your pov isn't it!?

Just goes to show how many people are disillusioned with the establishment. Your message is getting through.

Yay.
Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 14:03 - Dec 13 with 1053 viewsBent_double

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:49 - Dec 13 by Barneycurley

What party got 55% of the vote??

Blimey.

The OPPOSITION parties. The ones not in government.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 14:05 - Dec 13 with 1045 viewsflimflam

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 14:03 - Dec 13 by Bent_double

Blimey.

The OPPOSITION parties. The ones not in government.

The clue being Parties plural.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 14:10 - Dec 13 with 1035 viewsJon_456

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:45 - Dec 13 by bluelagos

So what does that make the 32% of the 65% turnout?
Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 14:15 - Dec 13 with 1026 viewsBent_double

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 14:05 - Dec 13 by flimflam

The clue being Parties plural.

Yes, which is why the system is wrong.

Maybe that nice Mr Farage will come back with a 'Reform' party for the next GE, see if he can split the Tory vote instead and bring true change to how seats are allocated.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 14:22 - Dec 13 with 1008 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 14:02 - Dec 13 by WD19

That's good from your pov isn't it!?

Just goes to show how many people are disillusioned with the establishment. Your message is getting through.

Yay.

If being ignored, disillusioned and unrepresented leeds to a groundswell of bottom up organised resistance then yes it does....I think a few more will have woken up to our sham democracy this morning!

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 14:50 - Dec 13 with 985 viewsflimflam

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 14:15 - Dec 13 by Bent_double

Yes, which is why the system is wrong.

Maybe that nice Mr Farage will come back with a 'Reform' party for the next GE, see if he can split the Tory vote instead and bring true change to how seats are allocated.

Yes it is wrong and I am a big advocate for PR but we are as far away from that as possible with this size majority.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 15:03 - Dec 13 with 968 viewshaynes_toe1

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 09:39 - Dec 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

Indeed.

Combination of lazy people who don't really care and the disillusioned who didn't feel there was anyone worth voting for, I imagine.
Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 15:51 - Dec 13 with 906 viewsTractorWood

I abstained. Consciously.

I don't trust Boris or the Tories after prorogation. My constituency is Hancock who is a hypocrite and a sycophant.

I think Corbyn would have destroyed the economy.

I like the thought of Swinson but FPTP doesn't favour the lib dems and her Brexit stance wasn't remotely pragmatic.

The greens are anti nuclear. Which I think is fundamentally wrong.

The only person I agree with and like is Nicola Sturgeon, ridiculously. Sadly there was no SNP candidate in West Suffolk!
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 15:51]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 16:21 - Dec 13 with 861 viewsWeWereZombies

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 15:51 - Dec 13 by TractorWood

I abstained. Consciously.

I don't trust Boris or the Tories after prorogation. My constituency is Hancock who is a hypocrite and a sycophant.

I think Corbyn would have destroyed the economy.

I like the thought of Swinson but FPTP doesn't favour the lib dems and her Brexit stance wasn't remotely pragmatic.

The greens are anti nuclear. Which I think is fundamentally wrong.

The only person I agree with and like is Nicola Sturgeon, ridiculously. Sadly there was no SNP candidate in West Suffolk!
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 15:51]

'Independence will give us the power to remove nuclear weapons from Scotland' from https://www.snp.org/trident-what-you-need-to-know/

'Sturgeon accused the UK Government of spending years on a “wasted obsession” with nuclear power' from https://www.holyrood.com/news/view,snp-urges-next-uk-government-to-back-green-en
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 16:26]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 16:24 - Dec 13 with 853 viewsMJallday

funily enough i was talking to my suffolk based grandfolk yesterday.

one wanted to vote tory, the other labour, they figured they would just cancel eachother out so neither bothered.

not entirely sure i get the logic but shes 83 and i didnt want to be a bad grandchild so i just agreed.

anyway, thats 2 out of your 15 million. not sure about the rest.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 16:41 - Dec 13 with 838 viewsgerryitfc

Something like 15 Million registered voters.... on 16:24 - Dec 13 by MJallday

funily enough i was talking to my suffolk based grandfolk yesterday.

one wanted to vote tory, the other labour, they figured they would just cancel eachother out so neither bothered.

not entirely sure i get the logic but shes 83 and i didnt want to be a bad grandchild so i just agreed.

anyway, thats 2 out of your 15 million. not sure about the rest.

I'm the third. Only 14,999,997 to go. This could be a long thread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024