Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I heard an amazing fact yesterday - and thinking about it, it must be true 17:16 - Dec 13 with 3982 viewsLord_Lucan

If you take Blair out of the equation (who was arguably a Tory) Labour haven't won a general election in 50 years.

If Scotland ever leave the UK there is not even a long term opposition.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I heard an amazing fact yesterday - and thinking about it, it must be true on 20:46 - Dec 13 with 341 viewsPJH

I heard an amazing fact yesterday - and thinking about it, it must be true on 20:39 - Dec 13 by Footballpete

Given that this election has proven that the Tories can lie with complete impunity and still count on the overwhelming unconditional support of the vast majority of the press, I seriously doubt Labour will ever win an election again.

But the particularly worrying thing is that so many people either believe the Tory lies or just ignore the lies. Both things equally disturbing.
I heard an amazing fact yesterday - and thinking about it, it must be true on 20:49 - Dec 13 with 338 viewswitchdoctor

I heard an amazing fact yesterday - and thinking about it, it must be true on 17:28 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

This is why folk like myself had been fed up for a while, would have never voted for Labour before and wanted radical change. Those centralists screaming LABOUR IS RUINED NOW seem to be reading a different history to me.

This country reaps what it sows. Genuinely considering Canada. The only thing keeping me here was ITFC and that’s not exactly a worthwhile reason right now. I’d sooner be paying tax in a country where my money goes towards something better. Until the UK powers can be remotely bothered to take the situation of the vulnerable seriously, fix the evil UC system, properly tax the super rich and actually fund healthcare I want no part of this backwards entitled island of greed and looking out for number one.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 17:29]

bye then..👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024