Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of these meats have you eaten? 08:39 - Jan 22 with 2708 viewsGlasgowBlue

I only scored 8/28. Poultry, Pork, Cattle, Rabbit, Deer, Kangaroo, Duck, Wild Boar.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 8:50]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:39 - Jan 22 with 472 viewsNewcyBlue

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:13 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

Noooooooooooo!

Yep.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:48 - Jan 22 with 461 viewsBrixtonBlue

You've never eaten venison?

From that list I've had 11/28;

Poultry, pork, cattle, rabbit, pheasant, ostrich, deer, kangaroo, duck, crocodile and wild boar.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:49 - Jan 22 with 459 viewsBasingstokeBlue

11: poultry, pork, cattle, rabbit, pheasant, ostrich, deer, kangaroo, duck, crocodile, wild boar.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 9:52]

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 13:06 - Jan 22 with 404 viewsWeWereZombies

Eight I can be sure of, I may have eaten crocodile when I did not have much time - I said ' Any sandwich will do but make it snappy...'

Not on that list but have also eaten horse, antelope, guinea pig, reindeer, sea urchin, octopus, probably ate donkey in Morocco. Currently in a town where I could eat whale if I wanted to, but not that hungry.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 13:10 - Jan 22 with 405 viewsWD19

12. A (very chewy) camel curry the most recent addition to the list.
Which of these meats have you eaten? on 13:25 - Jan 22 with 387 viewsthebluewizzard

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:08 - Jan 22 by Guthrum

13/28

Poultry, pork, cattle, rabbit, pheasant, ostrich, deer, snake, kangaroo, duck, crocodile, camel, wild boar.

12 for me, your 13 minus the Camel, (mind you my wife tried it but she got the hump).
I thank you - I'm here all week.
Which of these meats have you eaten? on 17:04 - Jan 22 with 351 viewsMedwayTractor

Most of the usual suspects for me as well, but can I claim to be the only turtle eater? Had it in Guilin in the 90's, one of those restaurants where your main course is outside on the pavement in cages or tanks, waiting for you to choose.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 17:10 - Jan 22 with 348 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:48 - Jan 22 by BrixtonBlue

You've never eaten venison?

From that list I've had 11/28;

Poultry, pork, cattle, rabbit, pheasant, ostrich, deer, kangaroo, duck, crocodile and wild boar.

I thought I’d typed venison. Make that 9 then.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024