Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley Forums 21:57 - Apr 25 with 1797 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

"Would love to see someone try and stick up for this ref today. Corrupt is the only word I can find."

"This ref wants investigating morsey lucky not to get a red for that"

"They got a soft penalty we need to lose a limb, to ensure we don’t get a booking for diving…."

"With the current team, Ipswich would come straight back down next season"

The best is this... From a Barnsley fan!!!
"To be honest, I sort of feel worse for the Ipswich supporters. They have to go back to Ipswich after this. Ipswich is a bleak place a million miles from anywhere else in the UK."

Barnsley Forums on 21:59 - Apr 25 with 1687 viewsSamWhiteUK

"I sort of feel worse for the Ipswich supporters" 😂

That's like when kids realise they're wrong and they just come back with, "yeah well you're ugly!"

Just searching for something positive about your fourth-placed team getting absolutely taken apart
Barnsley Forums on 22:03 - Apr 25 with 1501 viewsHighgateBlue

I used to like them. A lot of goodwill was built in 2000, but with these kind of comments I almost hope Wednesday shaft them in the playoff final.

Obviously Craig Hignett will still score, mind...

As for the comment about being a million miles from anywhere else, Barnsley is the third biggest town in South Yorkshire. And the 4th? Wath-upon-Dearne! I'm pretty sure that the 7 people who live there have never heard of it...
Barnsley Forums on 22:05 - Apr 25 with 1401 viewsRyorry

Really sad to hear that kind of crap. The Barnsley fans who went to Wembley all those years ago were sheer class - a far cry from these saddos on their forum tonight.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Barnsley Forums on 22:06 - Apr 25 with 1354 viewsVaughan8

Deluded.

Sometimes you just have to admit the other team is better.
Barnsley Forums on 22:07 - Apr 25 with 1302 viewsGavTWTD

Bitterness after the final whistle. It'll pass.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Barnsley Forums on 22:12 - Apr 25 with 1169 viewsSwansea_Blue

In fairness the pen was soft and Morsy was lucky to escape a booking. There were a couple they got away with too. I was worried the ref was going to lose control as he was letting a lot go, but he seemed to recover and he was pretty good in the 2nd half (pen and Morsy foul aside).

I can see why they’ve got the hump from those couple of decisions, but then their players challenged everything even when the ref clearly got stuff right. It’s not nice getting turned over at home, and I suspect we’d also be looking for an outlet for our anger of the roles we’re reversed.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Barnsley Forums on 22:15 - Apr 25 with 1099 viewsSwansea_Blue

Barnsley Forums on 22:03 - Apr 25 by HighgateBlue

I used to like them. A lot of goodwill was built in 2000, but with these kind of comments I almost hope Wednesday shaft them in the playoff final.

Obviously Craig Hignett will still score, mind...

As for the comment about being a million miles from anywhere else, Barnsley is the third biggest town in South Yorkshire. And the 4th? Wath-upon-Dearne! I'm pretty sure that the 7 people who live there have never heard of it...

I suspect it’s just a few idiots - all clubs have them. Barnsley seem like a proper family club and I hope they go up through the POs.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Barnsley Forums on 22:17 - Apr 25 with 1022 viewswkj

Barnsley Forums on 22:12 - Apr 25 by Swansea_Blue

In fairness the pen was soft and Morsy was lucky to escape a booking. There were a couple they got away with too. I was worried the ref was going to lose control as he was letting a lot go, but he seemed to recover and he was pretty good in the 2nd half (pen and Morsy foul aside).

I can see why they’ve got the hump from those couple of decisions, but then their players challenged everything even when the ref clearly got stuff right. It’s not nice getting turned over at home, and I suspect we’d also be looking for an outlet for our anger of the roles we’re reversed.

I think the ref got a lot wrong tonight and both teams were on the receiving end of some really bad calls. Thankfully we managed to play past it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley Forums on 22:18 - Apr 25 with 947 viewsDurovigutum

Barnsley Forums on 22:12 - Apr 25 by Swansea_Blue

Yep - but he then booked Walton for not taking the goal kick when he didn't have a ball and they were about to make some subs.

He was ok - mark lower than 60 and you have to file a report, neither manager will do that this evening.
Barnsley Forums on 22:24 - Apr 25 with 836 viewsHullblue

Barnsley Forums on 22:05 - Apr 25 by Ryorry

Really sad to hear that kind of crap. The Barnsley fans who went to Wembley all those years ago were sheer class - a far cry from these saddos on their forum tonight.

Woaah - I’m not too sensitive about bad language but saddos is a step too far.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Barnsley Forums on 22:26 - Apr 25 with 819 viewsDevontyke

Barnsley Forums on 22:15 - Apr 25 by Swansea_Blue

I suspect it’s just a few idiots - all clubs have them. Barnsley seem like a proper family club and I hope they go up through the POs.

Let's just clear up this barnsley forum that I see mentioned on other clubs forums every week. Most fans can't stand the people on that forum. It's a bit of a closed shop, new registration have been closed on that forum for long time!

No complaints from me on your win, totally deserved but I'm sure we can agree that ref was totally garbage but hey that's football.

Good luck in the championship, hopefully we will join you and to be totally honest I didn't want to play you at Wembley again anyhow. Been there done that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024