Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Covidiots 14:38 - Sep 17 with 1208 viewsChondzoresk

Unreal......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-54161544
More Covidiots on 14:43 - Sep 17 with 1158 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

They didn’t actually break any government restrictions..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

More Covidiots on 14:56 - Sep 17 with 1109 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Had I been aware of the event I would have told them that they should not attend because of the risks, but sadly I was not informed", he said.

Guess who's not very popular and has got a chip on his shoulder?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

More Covidiots on 15:19 - Sep 17 with 1048 viewsTerry_Nutkins

It's a bit unwise but I'm not sure they are idiots. They followed the rules as a poster said above. Really unfortunate and ill-advised.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

More Covidiots on 15:28 - Sep 17 with 1015 viewsSpruceMoose

More Covidiots on 15:19 - Sep 17 by Terry_Nutkins

It's a bit unwise but I'm not sure they are idiots. They followed the rules as a poster said above. Really unfortunate and ill-advised.

I'm not sure people can be entirely absolved of responsibility if they ignore reality and instead decide to follow advice of a notoriously inept government, just because it's more convenient for them to do so.

As an example, on the one hand Trump may want me to go to one of his densely packed indoor rallies without a mask. On the other hand, I know that 200,000 people are dead, countless more have been impacted, and I know what has happened around the country when people have followed his advice and reopened prematurely.

I don't think I could be said to be entirely guilt free should I go to the rally and end up spreading Covid around. 'I was just following advice!' is little different from 'I was just following orders!' at this point when there can be no trust in the people giving the advice.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

More Covidiots on 15:29 - Sep 17 with 1012 viewsGavTWTD

More Covidiots on 14:56 - Sep 17 by Swansea_Blue

"Had I been aware of the event I would have told them that they should not attend because of the risks, but sadly I was not informed", he said.

Guess who's not very popular and has got a chip on his shoulder?

Someone got his bacup that he wasn't invited.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

More Covidiots on 15:43 - Sep 17 with 966 viewsjeera

More Covidiots on 15:29 - Sep 17 by GavTWTD

Someone got his bacup that he wasn't invited.

Ouch.

Nice to see you about a bit more again.

Despite the joke.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

More Covidiots on 15:48 - Sep 17 with 955 viewsJ2BLUE

More Covidiots on 15:43 - Sep 17 by jeera

Ouch.

Nice to see you about a bit more again.

Despite the joke.

Of course he's back, i've just got over 15000 up votes again. He's come for his pound of flesh.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

More Covidiots on 15:51 - Sep 17 with 953 viewsBlueBadger

More Covidiots on 15:19 - Sep 17 by Terry_Nutkins

As part of my considered opinion as a healthcare professional, it should be remembered that these are highly qualified, well-formed teaching professionals who would have been involved in risk assessments regarding staff and pupil safety. Therefore, it's safe to say they're idiots.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

More Covidiots on 15:51 - Sep 17 with 948 viewsjeera

More Covidiots on 15:48 - Sep 17 by J2BLUE

Of course he's back, i've just got over 15000 up votes again. He's come for his pound of flesh.

How many are you missing btw?

You're not alone you realise.

I lost loads too when gav was fiddling about with whatever it was.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

More Covidiots on 15:57 - Sep 17 with 927 viewsJ2BLUE

More Covidiots on 15:51 - Sep 17 by jeera

How many are you missing btw?

You're not alone you realise.

I lost loads too when gav was fiddling about with whatever it was.

11,000. I will never forgive, or forget.

It's part of the long history of Gav's abuse of power. IIRC he once decapitalised me and sided with jcblue.

Truly impaired.

More Covidiots on 15:58 - Sep 17 with 918 viewsSpruceMoose

More Covidiots on 15:57 - Sep 17 by J2BLUE

11,000. I will never forgive, or forget.

It's part of the long history of Gav's abuse of power. IIRC he once decapitalised me and sided with jcblue.

Ah I miss jcblue!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

More Covidiots on 16:00 - Sep 17 with 901 viewsJ2BLUE

More Covidiots on 15:58 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Ah I miss jcblue!

At least you've had the balls to knife me in the front. Unlike Gav.

Truly impaired.

More Covidiots on 16:06 - Sep 17 with 875 viewsSpruceMoose

More Covidiots on 16:00 - Sep 17 by J2BLUE

At least you've had the balls to knife me in the front. Unlike Gav.

Where do you think all my upvotes came from seeing as nobody agrees on here with me? That's right. They're yours. I bought them off Gav on the Dark Web.

More Covidiots on 17:52 - Sep 17 with 750 viewsTrumptonBlue

There are some serious questions to be answered here. I mean, I really don't think the fact that he is the head of a primary school can excuse Mr Aspin's use of Comic Sans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024