Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... 11:39 - Dec 2 with 1088 viewsSwailsey

are due to come out?

Spruce isn't actually a Moose?
Lambert isn't actually a bad football manager?
Mark_TWTD is actually Gav?
NO ONE said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:39 - Dec 2 with 1076 viewshoppy

Ulla doesn't even like Norwich

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:39 - Dec 2 with 1070 viewsSwailsey

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:39 - Dec 2 by hoppy

Ulla doesn't even like Norwich

We've known that for years!! Why else would he be here?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:40 - Dec 2 with 1065 viewshoppy

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:39 - Dec 2 by Swailsey

We've known that for years!! Why else would he be here?

We've also known that NO ONE said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy", but still doesn't stop the question being asked...

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:41 - Dec 2 with 1062 viewsbluelagos

It's been close to 6 years since I lived/worked in Lagos.

Am guessing you are not actually Chris Swailes :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:41 - Dec 2 with 1050 viewsSwailsey

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:41 - Dec 2 by bluelagos

It's been close to 6 years since I lived/worked in Lagos.

Am guessing you are not actually Chris Swailes :-)

Question: Have you ever seen me and Chris Swailes in the same room?

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:42 - Dec 2 with 1048 viewshoppy

Keno doesn't actually have Penny Smith in his dungeon, and never has done.

But it's all ready should he ever manage to get her there.

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:43 - Dec 2 with 1035 viewsblueasfook

I don't actually like cheese

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:45 - Dec 2 with 1016 viewsMattinLondon

I’m not in London.
Login to get fewer ads

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:49 - Dec 2 with 1003 viewsSwailsey

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:45 - Dec 2 by MattinLondon

I’m not in London.

WTF

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:49 - Dec 2 with 1000 viewsfactual_blue

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:41 - Dec 2 by Swailsey

Question: Have you ever seen me and Chris Swailes in the same room?

Question: Would we want to?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:49 - Dec 2 with 998 viewsSwailsey

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:49 - Dec 2 by factual_blue

Question: Would we want to?

Statement: You're about to.

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:51 - Dec 2 with 989 viewsMattinLondon

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:49 - Dec 2 by Swailsey

WTF

I’ve never bothered to change my username. I hope TWTD can forgive me.

I’m not the only one - I have my suspicions that ITFC_Steward was never a steward.
So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:52 - Dec 2 with 982 viewshoppy

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:51 - Dec 2 by MattinLondon

I’ve never bothered to change my username. I hope TWTD can forgive me.

I’m not the only one - I have my suspicions that ITFC_Steward was never a steward.

You're as much a sham as someone else we know.

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:53 - Dec 2 with 980 viewsSwailsey

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:52 - Dec 2 by hoppy

I'm right here mate.

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:55 - Dec 2 with 972 viewshoppy

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:53 - Dec 2 by Swailsey

I'm right here mate.

I wasn't actually meaning you, but now you mention it 'Chris'...

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 12:02 - Dec 2 with 945 viewsRobTheMonk

Sorry peeps, I'm not a monk. I'm a baron.
So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 12:03 - Dec 2 with 937 viewsLamp

Gav isn't actually working on a site update
We are never going to receive our Audis
So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 12:04 - Dec 2 with 931 viewsDanTheMan

My name is actually John.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 12:09 - Dec 2 with 910 viewsSnedders

Knudsen is pronounced Knudsen
So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 12:20 - Dec 2 with 885 viewsfactual_blue

So, as we now know that Phil is a fake journalist, what other revelations... on 11:52 - Dec 2 by hoppy

You don't do much hopping. I imagine that's what you mean.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024