Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May have only seen MOTD highlights but why are other teams 09:22 - Jan 10 with 546 viewscarlisleaway

more forward thinking, attack with pace, shoot from outside the box, have more passion...do I need to go on. Please someone organise a petition to rid us of Paul Lambert.
We fell from the Championship with no fight and 2 years later the man has still not learnt how to organise a team, please do not use injury as an excuse as other teams have the same problem and we seem to have a bigger first team squad than the smaller clubs. Where has my team gone over the past 17 years.
May have only seen MOTD highlights but why are other teams on 09:24 - Jan 10 with 536 viewsKeno

I can give you a one word answer - Lambert

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

May have only seen MOTD highlights but why are other teams on 09:30 - Jan 10 with 506 viewsGeorge25

I saw that from watching the other league one games on sky. Firstly peterbough and Accrington had time off from Covid and started brightly, something we didn’t. The all looked organised and had some sort or clear tactic that. We don’t show. The training a clear problem. I know EADT people have spoke about how repetitive it is. Apparently they set up in 11v11 and they pass the ball around trying to work a throw ball or bring it outwide to put in a cross for someone to score in an empty net.
May have only seen MOTD highlights but why are other teams on 10:36 - Jan 10 with 455 viewsEwan_Oozami

May have only seen MOTD highlights but why are other teams on 09:30 - Jan 10 by George25

I saw that from watching the other league one games on sky. Firstly peterbough and Accrington had time off from Covid and started brightly, something we didn’t. The all looked organised and had some sort or clear tactic that. We don’t show. The training a clear problem. I know EADT people have spoke about how repetitive it is. Apparently they set up in 11v11 and they pass the ball around trying to work a throw ball or bring it outwide to put in a cross for someone to score in an empty net.

Sunday morning league tactics then?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

May have only seen MOTD highlights but why are other teams on 10:38 - Jan 10 with 451 viewsnoggin

May have only seen MOTD highlights but why are other teams on 09:24 - Jan 10 by Keno

I can give you a one word answer - Lambert

Sadly that only explains the last 2 years.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

May have only seen MOTD highlights but why are other teams on 11:08 - Jan 10 with 418 viewsGeorge25

May have only seen MOTD highlights but why are other teams on 10:36 - Jan 10 by Ewan_Oozami

Sunday morning league tactics then?

Yep. While the players are payed above the league average and mangers supposedly the heights paid in the league
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024