Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? 09:41 - Jun 25 with 3308 viewsartsbossbeard

Had a superb day in the sunshine.

Great laugh.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 09:57 - Jun 25 with 3291 viewsITFC_Forever

Kids were performing as part of the Starz dance group who were on in the afternoon.

We are going today.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:02 - Jun 25 with 3287 viewsDubtractor

Listened to it in the garden with beer and BBQ. Review from afar.

Stone Roses - Decent
Amy Winehouse - Terrible
Specials - OK
Oasis - pretty good
Madness - iffy
Bon Jovi - pretty good what we heard.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:04 - Jun 25 with 3275 viewsartsbossbeard

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:02 - Jun 25 by Dubtractor

Listened to it in the garden with beer and BBQ. Review from afar.

Stone Roses - Decent
Amy Winehouse - Terrible
Specials - OK
Oasis - pretty good
Madness - iffy
Bon Jovi - pretty good what we heard.

Roses and oasis were the same band. Decent, really.

Same with specials and madness. Thought they were better as madness.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:48 - Jun 25 with 3208 viewsdickie

I just don't get it
Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:53 - Jun 25 with 3204 viewsDubtractor

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:48 - Jun 25 by dickie

I just don't get it

I don't, to be honest, have never been a fan of tribute acts.

But where I live I was going to hear it whether I liked it or not, so had a few mates round for a BBQ in the garden.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:56 - Jun 25 with 3192 viewsLord_Lucan

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:53 - Jun 25 by Dubtractor

I don't, to be honest, have never been a fan of tribute acts.

But where I live I was going to hear it whether I liked it or not, so had a few mates round for a BBQ in the garden.

I went last year and it's a good day out. I am not totally blown away with tributes in a pub but on a park it's sort of different.

I was going to go today but things have got in the way.

Apparently last night the concert overan so the council locked some gates and people had to climb over them to get out.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:56 - Jun 25 with 3189 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:04 - Jun 25 by artsbossbeard

Roses and oasis were the same band. Decent, really.

Same with specials and madness. Thought they were better as madness.

Good afternoon/evening all round. Thought the Oasis set was the standout. Amy Whinehouse the poorest.
Heading off in an hour or so for more beer & music. Nice to see the festival fairly well attended too.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 11:05 - Jun 25 with 3157 viewsartsbossbeard

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:48 - Jun 25 by dickie

I just don't get it

It's a decent day out and a laugh with pub prices at the bar.

What's not to like?

Login to get fewer ads

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 11:12 - Jun 25 with 3141 viewsosborne

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 10:56 - Jun 25 by Lord_Lucan

I went last year and it's a good day out. I am not totally blown away with tributes in a pub but on a park it's sort of different.

I was going to go today but things have got in the way.

Apparently last night the concert overan so the council locked some gates and people had to climb over them to get out.

Sound like an idea that town could take up!
Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 19:54 - Jun 25 with 3013 viewsDubtractor

Just popped into garden as the Queen act are on.

Crikey.

Musically OK, but I think they have grabbed a drunk punter to come and sing for them.

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 20:35 - Jun 25 with 2976 viewsITFC_Forever

Good afternoon that was.... music was decent enough, but the highlight was watching my daughter dressed up as Olaf between Kings of Leon and Ed Sheeran wandering around saying hello to the kids and a very confused dog.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 21:21 - Jun 25 with 2936 viewsdickie

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 11:05 - Jun 25 by artsbossbeard

It's a decent day out and a laugh with pub prices at the bar.

What's not to like?

Just not my thing, would rather go see an original act. I'm cynical from years of playing in a wedding band (alongside original projects!)
Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 21:23 - Jun 25 with 2927 viewsartsbossbeard

Any Saturday nearly festival attendees? on 21:21 - Jun 25 by dickie

Just not my thing, would rather go see an original act. I'm cynical from years of playing in a wedding band (alongside original projects!)

Oh god, me too. Just love live music. And beer. And laughs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024