Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First home game incentive 12:13 - Jun 12 with 1901 viewswrightsrightglove

Be good for the club to offer some kind of incentive for the first home game (kids for £1) or something like that to help to help get the stadium absolutely packed and capitalise on the good feeling around the club at the moment. As someone who has been very rarely over the last few years I'll be making the journey to PR for the first game. Be good if the place was absolutely rocking and showing the new management team and the players what ITFC can be like when we're all pulling in the same direction.
First home game incentive on 12:14 - Jun 12 with 1882 viewsTractorCam

The incentive is Paul Hurst and the new era

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

First home game incentive on 12:16 - Jun 12 with 1871 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I don’t think there’s any need to do an offer for the first game.

The place should be rocking and the attendance should be 20k+ even without an offer.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

First home game incentive on 12:17 - Jun 12 with 1857 viewsRegencyBlue

Totally agree with this idea.

Start of a new era ticket promotion and all that!
First home game incentive on 12:19 - Jun 12 with 1850 viewsRegencyBlue

First home game incentive on 12:14 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

The incentive is Paul Hurst and the new era

Doesnt hurt to help things along a bit!
First home game incentive on 12:20 - Jun 12 with 1840 viewswrightsrightglove

First home game incentive on 12:16 - Jun 12 by The_Romford_Blue

I don’t think there’s any need to do an offer for the first game.

The place should be rocking and the attendance should be 20k+ even without an offer.

I think on the whole that's true but I still think there'll be an element of fans who'll wait to see how the season starts or those who have children and simply struggle to afford the ticket prices. I really hope that the atmosphere is as good as we all know that it can be, and I'm sure that'll be the case. But even if that incentive turns that 20k attendance into a 22k attendance then that would have a massive difference and also encourage some people to bring a potentially 'lost generation' back through the gates.
First home game incentive on 12:23 - Jun 12 with 1822 viewsITFC_Forever

Really hope we get a home game first.... especially as I will be on holiday for the second weekend of the season.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

First home game incentive on 12:26 - Jun 12 with 1803 viewsJon_456

If getting rid of the new manager, bringing in an exciting, young and hungry new manager, having a different philosophy of playing style and cheaper tickets isn't an incentive to get down to PR then I don't know what is.

Football matches are of course expensive (especially for families) but the club is still a business and has to make its money.
First home game incentive on 12:31 - Jun 12 with 1777 viewswrightsrightglove

First home game incentive on 12:26 - Jun 12 by Jon_456

If getting rid of the new manager, bringing in an exciting, young and hungry new manager, having a different philosophy of playing style and cheaper tickets isn't an incentive to get down to PR then I don't know what is.

Football matches are of course expensive (especially for families) but the club is still a business and has to make its money.

I get all of that, I'm just saying that some sort of a promotion wouldn't hurt. I think financially, long term, the more people they can get through the door initially the better, even if that means a reduction on certain tickets for the first game but I might be wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

First home game incentive on 12:39 - Jun 12 with 1738 viewsJohnny_Boy

First home game incentive on 12:31 - Jun 12 by wrightsrightglove

I get all of that, I'm just saying that some sort of a promotion wouldn't hurt. I think financially, long term, the more people they can get through the door initially the better, even if that means a reduction on certain tickets for the first game but I might be wrong.

The first home game of the season is usually rammed. Probably best to wait on concession matches till a Tues in Oct/Nov when the nights are darker, colder & the crowd might have diminished....unless we find ourselves in the lofty position of Top 5.
First home game incentive on 12:40 - Jun 12 with 1726 viewsBackToRussia

The club has basically done what a lot of fans have asked them to do the last few years, fans should give them some credit and turn up. I'll be trying to make it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

First home game incentive on 12:42 - Jun 12 with 1710 viewschristiand

It would still be nice if the club did make that effort to get more bums on seats. It is something that the club have been a little 'hit and miss' with in the past, but this seems the ideal time to get that interest and enthusiasm back under a new regime!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

First home game incentive on 13:31 - Jun 12 with 1599 viewsVaughan8

Not a chance. The club might have turned a bit of a corner but not a massive corner.

The lure of a new manager etc will be enough for people to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024