Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long do medicals usually go on for? 18:41 - Jan 14 with 1190 viewsBryanPlug

Asking for a friend.

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 18:45 - Jan 14 with 1174 viewsrgp1

I don't know but I wonder if Collins medical involved a can of WD40 and a screwdriver!

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 18:46 - Jan 14 with 1166 viewsKeno

Is Bluebell the nurse again?

#Bringitback
Poll: Im Bored - what should we have a poll about today
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 18:47 - Jan 14 with 1164 viewswkj

Long enough for Wigan to come in and finalise it for us.

"EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror." - Dyland
Poll: Quickfire Round: Which is correct for tonight
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 18:49 - Jan 14 with 1145 viewsWhymarkmariner

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 18:45 - Jan 14 by rgp1

I don't know but I wonder if Collins medical involved a can of WD40 and a screwdriver!

More likely a Tom Collins than a screwdriver.

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 18:55 - Jan 14 with 1093 viewsCalmoreBlue

Hopefully it’s not the same person doing it that did Adyemi!!

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 18:55 - Jan 14 with 1092 viewsstrikalite

Ours take 48 hours..

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:00 - Jan 14 with 1070 viewseireblue

When Phil runs out of puns, and gets back to his day job.

I have often suspected the reason for the delay between “imminent” and “confirmed” is Phil trying to get a start on hoppy.
How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:00 - Jan 14 with 1071 viewsBryanPlug

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 18:55 - Jan 14 by CalmoreBlue

Hopefully it’s not the same person doing it that did Adyemi!!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/14tjwuvAkSbRK0/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c3cdc163648
Login to get fewer ads

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:04 - Jan 14 with 1040 viewsfactual_blue

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:00 - Jan 14 by BryanPlug

https://media2.giphy.com/media/14tjwuvAkSbRK0/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c3cdc163648

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: What will The Announcement be about
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:09 - Jan 14 with 1001 viewsChampionship

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 18:46 - Jan 14 by Keno

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:10 - Jan 14 with 1000 viewsBryanPlug

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:04 - Jan 14 by factual_blue

Thanks bud

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:15 - Jan 14 with 969 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

I wonder if, given his previous history, the precise outcome of the medical may have some bearing on personal terms. Presumably how much of a risk we think he is would have some effect on pay and length of contract.
How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:17 - Jan 14 with 962 viewsrgp1

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 18:49 - Jan 14 by Whymarkmariner

More likely a Tom Collins than a screwdriver.

I wonder if his medical was like a scene from Robocop
[Post edited 14 Jan 19:22]

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:24 - Jan 14 with 892 viewsGeminiblue

Depends if NHS or going private. Could be a 6 mth waiting list!
How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:26 - Jan 14 with 880 viewsfooters

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 18:46 - Jan 14 by Keno

So about ten seconds if my experience is anything to go by.

"We need a man in charge of boys, they wont like it up em, but they'd rather it be coming from their gaffer than those broom wrangling wannabes in league 1."
Poll: Who is the best Judge?

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:26 - Jan 14 with 876 viewswkj

Ina ll seriousness there has been a trend regarding signings that they announce them the day after they happen. Im keeping the faith he is about to take the scarf photo and it'll be announced bright and breezy tomorrow.

"EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror." - Dyland

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:31 - Jan 14 with 853 viewsBryanPlug

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:26 - Jan 14 by wkj

Ina ll seriousness there has been a trend regarding signings that they announce them the day after they happen. Im keeping the faith he is about to take the scarf photo and it'll be announced bright and breezy tomorrow.

If there’s a trend, you can bet we won’t follow it. Marcus Evans is still rocking bell bottoms.
How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:32 - Jan 14 with 843 viewswkj

How long do medicals usually go on for? on 19:31 - Jan 14 by BryanPlug

If there’s a trend, you can bet we won’t follow it. Marcus Evans is still rocking bell bottoms.

I still rock a sheepskin with a fag burn on the back, but that just goes to show what a hard man I am

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019