Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert's record managing the away team in East Anglian derbies... 16:37 - Feb 5 with 1557 viewshorsehollerer

P7 W5 D1 L1 F26 A8

For Colchester:
Southend 3-3 COLCHESTER
Peterborough 2-1 COLCHESTER
Northampton 1-2 COLCHESTER
Norwich 1-7 COLCHESTER

For Norwich:
Southend 0-3 NORWICH
Colchester 0-5 NORWICH
Ipswich 1-5 NORWICH

For Ipswich:
Norwich ?-? IPSWICH

#clutchingatstraws

COYB.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

on 16:39 - Feb 5 with 1543 views_

Lambert's record managing the away team in East Anglian derbies... on 16:43 - Feb 5 with 1492 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lambert's record managing the away team in East Anglian derbies... on 16:43 - Feb 5 with 1498 viewsFixed_It

on 16:39 - Feb 5 by _

I've often wondered this. What on earth is 'the snakepit'? Sounds a bit scary - which hasn't helped me locate it in any way, shape or form.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Lambert's record managing the away team in East Anglian derbies... on 16:48 - Feb 5 with 1465 viewsReuser_is_God

Lambert's record managing the away team in East Anglian derbies... on 16:43 - Feb 5 by Fixed_It

I've often wondered this. What on earth is 'the snakepit'? Sounds a bit scary - which hasn't helped me locate it in any way, shape or form.

I think it’s the corner of the Barclay & the stand opposite where the away fans are at Carrow Rd.

I reckon they’re well hard.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Lambert's record managing the away team in East Anglian derbies... on 16:49 - Feb 5 with 1459 viewsSteve_M

Lambert's record managing the away team in East Anglian derbies... on 16:48 - Feb 5 by Reuser_is_God

I think it’s the corner of the Barclay & the stand opposite where the away fans are at Carrow Rd.

That bloke in the shades especially. Is he their leader?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lambert's record managing the away team in East Anglian derbies... on 16:52 - Feb 5 with 1448 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Lambert's record managing the away team in East Anglian derbies... on 16:48 - Feb 5 by Reuser_is_God

What do they call the bit where this chap sits then?

The Enchanted Garden?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Lambert's record managing the away team in East Anglian derbies... on 18:11 - Feb 5 with 1291 viewsRegencyBlue

I think Town fans used to call it ‘the worm hole’ back in the seventies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024