Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleabag 16:08 - Apr 8 with 1444 viewsMJallday

Anyone been watching?

the last episode is on tonight (already on iplayer)
i wont spoil it, but parts of it are genius, but a bit let down by the ending if im honest (although looking at social media i think im in a minority)

an incredibly clever piece of acting/comedy/writing/drama. one of the best series in a long time .

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Fleabag on 16:17 - Apr 8 with 1422 viewshampstead_blue

Loving it and have a huge crush on Phoebe.....Mrs H must have noticed by now........also Jodie Comer in Killing Eve......

Anyhow, crushses aside...the writing is phenomenal. I've not laughed so much at a TV show since the League of Gentlemen.

I'll be gagging for hew next series.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Fleabag on 16:54 - Apr 8 with 1382 viewsBenters2

Yes it’s Ace.
Fleabag on 17:02 - Apr 8 with 1382 viewsMJallday

Fleabag on 16:17 - Apr 8 by hampstead_blue

Loving it and have a huge crush on Phoebe.....Mrs H must have noticed by now........also Jodie Comer in Killing Eve......

Anyhow, crushses aside...the writing is phenomenal. I've not laughed so much at a TV show since the League of Gentlemen.

I'll be gagging for hew next series.....

She is a genuinely lovely looking lady. classically pretty.

unfortunately it was confirmed by Sian Clifford theres going to be no Series 3. which is a damn shame.

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Fleabag on 17:32 - Apr 8 with 1351 viewsWeWereZombies

Yep, funny and thought provoking. Really treads a fine line between comedy and tragedy.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Fleabag on 17:45 - Apr 8 with 1343 viewsNo9

I've just watched series 1 which started as comedy but ended as pathos
Fleabag on 18:05 - Apr 8 with 1328 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Without knowing anything about it I saw an episode and thought it was as bad as anything I’ve seen.

So bad that I deliberately watched another one to see if it really was that bad and it was even worse.

Yet so many people seem to think it’s genius. WTF. Flicking the bean over Obama as her bloke storms out. I must be missing a comedy receptor.

Someone else please tell me they find it crap.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Fleabag on 18:18 - Apr 8 with 1315 viewsDarth_Koont

Fleabag on 18:05 - Apr 8 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Without knowing anything about it I saw an episode and thought it was as bad as anything I’ve seen.

So bad that I deliberately watched another one to see if it really was that bad and it was even worse.

Yet so many people seem to think it’s genius. WTF. Flicking the bean over Obama as her bloke storms out. I must be missing a comedy receptor.

"As bad as anything I’ve seen" ?

I can understand people not liking it but really?

Pronouns: He/Him

Fleabag on 18:22 - Apr 8 with 1307 viewsDarth_Koont

Fleabag on 17:32 - Apr 8 by WeWereZombies

Yep, funny and thought provoking. Really treads a fine line between comedy and tragedy.

Yes. I think Ricky Gervais does a good job in that department but this is at another level. Fantastic writing and acting from her.

Login to get fewer ads

Fleabag on 18:30 - Apr 8 with 1298 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Fleabag on 18:18 - Apr 8 by Darth_Koont

"As bad as anything I’ve seen" ?

I can understand people not liking it but really?

Honestly yes.

I see it as comedy that’s by an alien who has briefly had the concept explained to them and misunderstood.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Fleabag on 18:36 - Apr 8 with 1288 viewsDarth_Koont

Fleabag on 18:30 - Apr 8 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Honestly yes.

I see it as comedy that’s by an alien who has briefly had the concept explained to them and misunderstood.

It's not really a comedy though, even if it's very funny too. It's a drama with an unreliable narrator whose coping mechanism is making light of everything.

But it's obviously not going to be everyone's cup of tea. Just surprised you can see it as woefully bad.

Fleabag on 18:54 - Apr 8 with 1269 viewsMJallday

Fleabag on 18:05 - Apr 8 by WarkTheWarkITFC

If you watch the first 2-3 episodes in isolation what your saying makes sense however it kicks off properly about episode 4 of s1 and then carries through to s2 - the early stuff is essentially backstory

It’s not LOL comedy, it’s much more subtle (and darker) than that - which is what makes it clever

Fleabag on 19:36 - Apr 8 with 1242 viewsericclacton

Mj all day breakfasts, you making loads.

Fleabag on 21:05 - Apr 8 with 1191 viewsMJallday

Fleabag on 19:36 - Apr 8 by ericclacton

Mj all day breakfasts, you making loads.

ugh mushrooms

food of the devil

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024