Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" 07:11 - Jul 25 with 3465 viewsgordon

Is Donald Trump Junior's new book title. Would recommend that some of the snowflakey lefty triggered snowflakes on here have a read of it, if you don't get the pages too wet with your melting lefty snow.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/jul/25/trigger-warning-triggered-emotiona

No you're just a person... on 19:39 - Jul 25 with 627 viewsgordon

No you're just a person... on 19:38 - Jul 25 by Dubtractor

I mean, I've seen some whooshes on here in my time, but biting a second time after the OP even pointed out he was indeed a yogurt knitter.......

Look, you've just made a sausage of yourself too. *I think.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 19:40]
No you're just a person... on 19:43 - Jul 25 with 616 viewsDubtractor

No you're just a person... on 19:39 - Jul 25 by gordon

Look, you've just made a sausage of yourself too. *I think.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 19:40]

I hope so.

I'm fairly certain that the OP was purely poking fun though wasn't it?

On a related note, I watched this last night.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m00071ly/how-the-middle-class-ruined-brita

I quite like Norcott's comedy, despite me being a fully registered member of the liberal elite, but this was actually a little disappointing despite making some fair points in it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Errrrr... sorry on 19:45 - Jul 25 with 613 viewsunstableblue

No you're just a person... on 19:37 - Jul 25 by gordon

Unable to answer simple questions am I Mr Swerve-tastic telly-fantastic???? I refer you to page 28 of the vegans vs anti-semites thread.

If you think its good to be getting up votes by pickles as a badge of irony honour... well then I salute you.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

No you're just a person... on 19:47 - Jul 25 with 607 viewsgordon

No you're just a person... on 19:43 - Jul 25 by Dubtractor

I hope so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m00071ly/how-the-middle-class-ruined-brita

I quite like Norcott's comedy, despite me being a fully registered member of the liberal elite, but this was actually a little disappointing despite making some fair points in it.

Yes the OP was poking fun, but that second response was surely a pastiche of the indignant righteousness of the inconvenienced liberal elite.
No you're just a person... on 19:48 - Jul 25 with 606 viewsunstableblue

No you're just a person... on 19:38 - Jul 25 by Dubtractor

I mean, I've seen some whooshes on here in my time, but biting a second time after the OP even pointed out he was indeed a yogurt knitter.......

Sorry Dub - but when he makes Pickles feel validated and vindicated, then its a stupid thing to do...

Errrrr... sorry on 19:49 - Jul 25 with 605 viewsgordon

Errrrr... sorry on 19:45 - Jul 25 by unstableblue

If you think its good to be getting up votes by pickles as a badge of irony honour... well then I salute you.

Oh. I thought we were making comedy together. This is a bit awkward.
No you're just a person... on 19:56 - Jul 25 with 584 viewsgordon

No you're just a person... on 19:43 - Jul 25 by Dubtractor

I hope so.

I saw some of that, thought it was pretty awful. If you just lump in all the behaviours, attitudes and circumstances of a large, nebulous, poorly defined stratum of society together, obviously there are going to be bits that don't match up. Talking in generalisations like that about 'the left' (or the right) or 'the middle classes' is usually just a way of hiding a poorly constructed argument.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 20:00]
Errrrr... sorry on 21:01 - Jul 25 with 567 viewsunstableblue

Errrrr... sorry on 19:49 - Jul 25 by gordon

Oh. I thought we were making comedy together. This is a bit awkward.

You feel awkward?! my faulty irony radar, has allowed a string of posts to end with Herbivore giving you an uppie!

Not a good day at the office.

Login to get fewer ads

Errrrr... sorry on 21:12 - Jul 25 with 561 viewsgordon

Errrrr... sorry on 21:01 - Jul 25 by unstableblue

You feel awkward?! my faulty irony radar, has allowed a string of posts to end with Herbivore giving you an uppie!

Not a good day at the office.

I was feeling awkward on your behalf.
Errrrr... sorry on 22:23 - Jul 25 with 544 viewsunstableblue

Errrrr... sorry on 21:12 - Jul 25 by gordon

I was feeling awkward on your behalf.

Oh.... sorry, I thought you meant both of us. Silly me.

My this has been such a valuable exchange. I feel enriched. Thank you. Maybe we can do it again soon.

No you're just a person... on 09:47 - Jul 26 with 507 viewseireblue

No you're just a person... on 19:37 - Jul 25 by gordon

Unable to answer simple questions am I Mr Swerve-tastic telly-fantastic???? I refer you to page 28 of the vegans vs anti-semites thread.

I wish you hadn’t spent so much time in that thread, you were supposed to be getting the lentils for the peace jumpers, split yellow, that is what some numpty decided to buy, hello jumpers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024