Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? 18:20 - Jul 26 with 858 viewshoppy

It would be a travesty if there aren't plans for this to happen...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:21 - Jul 26 with 852 viewswkj

19.95 plus vat

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:21 - Jul 26 with 847 viewsSpruceMoose

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:21 - Jul 26 by wkj

19.95 plus vat

Had to take 4 pence back to cover administration costs.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:22 - Jul 26 with 844 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A statue......he's broken the bloody forum. We need to put pressure on Evans for a contract!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:22 - Jul 26 with 843 viewswkj

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:21 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Had to take 4 pence back to cover administration costs.

I'm just skimming the odd penny here and there, gotta make a living somehow or I'd be in a financial pickle

Crybaby

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:23 - Jul 26 with 832 viewsSpruceMoose

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:22 - Jul 26 by wkj

I'm just skimming the odd penny here and there, gotta make a living somehow or I'd be in a financial pickle

You ought to get your carpets replaced mate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:24 - Jul 26 with 828 viewswkj

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:23 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

You ought to get your carpets replaced mate.

No need, I've banned footware for all guests

Crybaby

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:25 - Jul 26 with 827 viewsSpruceMoose

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:24 - Jul 26 by wkj

No need, I've banned footware for all guests

, footwear

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:25 - Jul 26 with 827 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The design for a busy c### will be interesting.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 21:09 - Jul 26 with 730 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I've always pictured Harry as a fairly small man.... so should be a fairly quick fund raising exercise.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 21:27 - Jul 26 with 710 viewsFreddies_Ears

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 21:09 - Jul 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

I've always pictured Harry as a fairly small man.... so should be a fairly quick fund raising exercise.

Nope. Regular size, just a small ego.
How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 21:45 - Jul 26 with 689 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Great read before every game!

It’s going to be a massive miss to us.

In a week with all these transfer rumours pulling our moods downwards.

Could you do 1 more as finale!
How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 22:37 - Jul 26 with 647 viewsSwansea_Blue

How much has been raised so far for the HarryFromBath statue? on 18:21 - Jul 26 by wkj

19.95 plus vat

That’ll pay for the beard. If we can convince him to shave, we might have enough for an arm.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024