Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... 00:03 - Sep 12 with 7454 viewsmonytowbray

Sounds it and people appear to have gone ape-sh1t on Twitter, no tweets from anyone playing it down. If this isn’t sensationalist or a dodgy source and what it’s getting across is true my brain might explode from the madness.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:23 - Sep 12 with 870 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:22 - Sep 12 by lowhouseblue

of course it will impact upon me as anyone else. but all of politics impacts a wide range of people - and few issues become this divisive and tribal.

I assume that living abroad the immediate impact upon you may be different from the impact on others. so you could take your own advice perhaps.

You know what they say about assumptions Lowie.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:25 - Sep 12 with 862 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:22 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

I enjoyed that debate! At least it was over quickly! Pub?

If me and Lowhouse agree it's game over....sorry but dems da roolz.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:26 - Sep 12 with 857 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:25 - Sep 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

If me and Lowhouse agree it's game over....sorry but dems da roolz.

Well, that seems reasonable.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:27 - Sep 12 with 847 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:26 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Well, that seems reasonable.

Good mines a pint ta.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:27 - Sep 12 with 842 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:27 - Sep 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Good mines a pint ta.

Pint of water coming up. Ice and a slice?

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:30 - Sep 12 with 832 viewsitfcjoe

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:15 - Sep 12 by lowhouseblue

who were vote leaves 'paymasters'? and how have they been pleased (in a 'not a conspiracy' sense of course)?

Cambridge Analytica's paymasters were Vote Leave, I haven't mentioned Vote Leave's paymasters.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:39 - Sep 12 with 814 viewsRyorry

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 13:30 - Sep 12 by itfcjoe

Cambridge Analytica's paymasters were Vote Leave, I haven't mentioned Vote Leave's paymasters.

Wild guess - many members of the ERG (Europhobes Ruinous Games) group?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 14:12 - Sep 12 with 778 viewsconnorscontract

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 11:03 - Sep 12 by flimflam

After previous judges threw the case out.

But guess you go with the hearing that suits an agenda.

The Supreme court will most likely overrule anyway.

You're specifically asking him about his statement that Boris lied to the Queen.

The English Court refused to hear the case, as it said it is a legal principle that our Courts don't rule on political decisions, and in the view of the Judges this was a political decision. They didn't say he didn't lie, they didn't say he did lie. They didn't reach a decision on that.

The Scottish Court Judges ruled that he lied. There is no other interpretation of their judgement.

Now put "Scottish judges Boris" into the BBC website search bar. Nothing comes up. It was quite a major story. That's weird, isn't it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=scottish+judges+boris

Whereas put the same search with site:bbc.co.uk into Google and this pops up:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-49661855

Which includes the following:

"But the Court of Session judges were unanimous in finding that Mr Johnson was motivated by the "improper purpose of stymieing Parliament", and he had effectively misled the Queen in advising her to suspend Parliament."

In case you are in any doubt what the word Misled means, it's the past participle of Mislead and there are lots of synonyms and related words at this link:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/mislead
Login to get fewer ads

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 17:26 - Sep 12 with 715 viewsjaykay

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 08:43 - Sep 12 by flimflam

Right or wrong this is loose change to hedge fund managers.

Why have they not investigated positions taken up on leaving with a deal or Brexit being cancelled altogether as there will be big money on all outcomes as is what they do.

Nothing to see here.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 8:44]

says the blind man to the one eyed man

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:04 - Sep 12 with 696 viewsGlasgowBlue

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 11:36 - Sep 12 by wkj

I see you and GlasgowBlue are enjoying cases upon cases of Diet Coke with one another

You appear to have developed a bit of a hard on for me lately. I have to let you down gently as I’m happily married.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:05 - Sep 12 with 686 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:04 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

You appear to have developed a bit of a hard on for me lately. I have to let you down gently as I’m happily married.

Does your missus know?

Badumtish!

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:07 - Sep 12 with 682 viewswkj

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:04 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

Please, I could never fornicate that far under my own social class, let alone marry in to it. Besides, you were the one who said it would be boring if we all sat around and nodded at each other, so don't pretend like this isn't good for you.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:07 - Sep 12 with 680 viewsGlasgowBlue

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 12:56 - Sep 12 by wkj

Opinions should be welcomed no matter how much we agree or disagree with them, so too should rebuttal, which is what I see on TWTD. What I do not see is people making it personal, with a few exceptions of "nice to see you grow a pear" and lower class jabs like those. We should be welcoming debate in my opinion.

Or comments like “but to be fair when your budget limits you to the supermarket”.

What’s sauce for the goose wkj.....

Iron Lion Zion

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:08 - Sep 12 with 677 viewsmonytowbray

One day there will be a thread the three of them don’t p1ss all over with their BANTZ.

Actually, whilst you’re here, what’s your thoughts on all of this? Do you think there’s anything in it?

TWTD never forgets…

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:09 - Sep 12 with 673 viewswkj

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:07 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

Or comments like “but to be fair when your budget limits you to the supermarket”.

I have no disdain for anyone who uses the super markets, I myself occasionally have to get some essentials from Waitrose, though I am sure to avoid the seafood, I am a man of principle.

Crybaby

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:09 - Sep 12 with 672 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:07 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

I assumed he meant those unable to afford the ridiculous shooting syndicate prices many of those upper class types enjoy have to utilise supermarket produce.

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:11 - Sep 12 with 667 viewswkj

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:08 - Sep 12 by monytowbray

One day there will be a thread the three of them don’t p1ss all over with their BANTZ.

Actually, whilst you’re here, what’s your thoughts on all of this? Do you think there’s anything in it?

Nice bantz Callis, fun to have you back in the fold

Crybaby

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:12 - Sep 12 with 662 viewsGlasgowBlue

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:08 - Sep 12 by monytowbray

I’ve been hard at it all day so haven’t really looked into it other than what has been posted on here. If anyone has committed any wrong doing in public office then they should face the consequences.

Iron Lion Zion

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:13 - Sep 12 with 659 viewsSpruceMoose

Judging by your Tweets I guess you'd know all about spectacularly crap bantz I suppose!

Nice of you to come along and try and stir stuff up though!
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 18:16]

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:14 - Sep 12 with 655 viewsfooters

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:12 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

I’ve been hard at it all day so haven’t really looked into it other than what has been posted on here. If anyone has committed any wrong doing in public office then they should face the consequences.

"hard at it all day"

Lucky boy! Must be exhausted.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:15 - Sep 12 with 652 viewsmonytowbray

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:12 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

I don’t think it’s a “wrongdoing” as such in the eyes of the law, but it’s certainly a vetted interest which makes me question why they’re so keen to set a deadline where we crash out the EU (because let’s be honest, there’s FA chance of a deal by 31st October with Parliament suspended) off the back of a referendum that was never legally binding in the first place.

TWTD never forgets…

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:16 - Sep 12 with 647 viewsfooters

I think you'll find I've made some very informed posts in reply to your OP. No need to thank me.

Jeez, some people are so unappreciative these days.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:17 - Sep 12 with 642 viewswkj

Indeed, the grind was particularly challenging today, what with the temperature creeping up a little bit. There we go though, its what makes a man a man, or a woman a woman, a hard day of work and a honest day of play

Crybaby

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:18 - Sep 12 with 636 viewsGlasgowBlue

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:15 - Sep 12 by monytowbray

I don’t think it’s a “wrongdoing” as such in the eyes of the law, but it’s certainly a vetted interest which makes me question why they’re so keen to set a deadline where we crash out the EU (because let’s be honest, there’s FA chance of a deal by 31st October with Parliament suspended) off the back of a referendum that was never legally binding in the first place.

Well leave on 31/10 with a deal.

Iron Lion Zion

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:18 - Sep 12 with 629 viewsSpruceMoose

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 18:18 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

Well leave on 31/10 with a deal.

Uh oh. Pickles won't be happy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024