Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best place to get a Fry Up in Ipswich 10:05 - Oct 18 with 5540 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Recommendations people?

I am not bothered about the type of place. It could be a greasy spoon or a just your normal café.

Preferably closer to the town centre. Any help appreciated.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Best place to get a Fry Up in Ipswich on 17:17 - Oct 18 with 605 viewsDubtractor

Best place to get a Fry Up in Ipswich on 17:11 - Oct 18 by wkj

It is so much more worth while travelling out to the bus near the Bucklesham roundabout on the A12.

Failing that, get out to Kenny's near Nacton road chippy.

If you wanna have brekkie with Shaka Hislop and a little something extra try Jacks near Hadleigh Rd Sainsbrees.

If you actually come close to considering Wetherspoons, just stay in and cook your own, being a lazy bastard does not mean you should be a microwaved bacon bastard.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 17:12]

Kenny's is fooking dreadful.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Best place to get a Fry Up in Ipswich on 17:19 - Oct 18 with 604 viewswkj

Best place to get a Fry Up in Ipswich on 17:17 - Oct 18 by Dubtractor

Kenny's is fooking dreadful.

Its been a while since I went last, but it used to be the right kind of dreadful

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Best place to get a Fry Up in Ipswich on 18:33 - Oct 18 with 556 viewsbournemouthblue

Apologies if already mentioned but Neptune Cafe or whatever they call it nowadays as part of the Student Halls of Residence Building on Duke Street is alright

Edit: Cafe Marina
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 18:37]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Best place to get a Fry Up in Ipswich on 18:41 - Oct 18 with 549 viewsjaykay

Best place to get a Fry Up in Ipswich on 11:41 - Oct 18 by gainsboroughblue

Central Canteen in Queen Street is reasonably priced for a decent sized breakfast. Mug of tea included. Plenty of seating inside.

good shout also years ago the owner had i believe loads of photos hanging from the wall of some italian football teams

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024