Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me 16:05 - Mar 6 with 1829 viewsHarry_Palmer

--------------------Holy------------------

Donacien---Wolf---Chambo--- Garbutt

------Dozzell----Skuse----Huws-------

------Bishop-----Keane----Sears--------

Need to go for it, nothing to lose.

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:08 - Mar 6 with 1813 viewsStokieBlue

I don't think Keane can play like that as a point - he will drift over to the sides and back to midfield and we will once again have nothing (occasionally Sears) to hit in the box.

Not a lot of options though with the squad. I'd be tempted to play Dobra wide and Sears through the middle and tell him to stick in the middle whilst Bishop and Dobra try and supply.

Might not work either to be honest.

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:18 - Mar 6 with 1772 viewsHarry_Palmer

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:08 - Mar 6 by StokieBlue

I don't think Keane can play like that as a point - he will drift over to the sides and back to midfield and we will once again have nothing (occasionally Sears) to hit in the box.

Not a lot of options though with the squad. I'd be tempted to play Dobra wide and Sears through the middle and tell him to stick in the middle whilst Bishop and Dobra try and supply.

Might not work either to be honest.

SB

It was the toss of a coin for me between Dobra and Bishop for the wide right position.

We don't have too many options that's for sure. I can certainly see a case for a front two of Sears and Keane but I'm not keen on 3 at the back with wing backs again as I don't think it really suits the players available.

Back to basics and 4-4-2 maybe?

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:20 - Mar 6 with 1770 viewsChrisd

Would like to see Dobra and Simpson start tomorrow.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:28 - Mar 6 with 1744 viewsSmithy

HOLY

CHAMBERS WOOLFENDEN EARL GARBUTT

EDWARDS DOZZELL HUWS DOBRA

BISHOP

SEARS

Subs:

Norris, Wilson, Ndaba, McGavin, Judge, Morris, Simpson

37 years and counting!
Poll: This or Next?

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:39 - Mar 6 with 1724 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

3-5-2

Holy
Woolfenden - Chambers - Earl
Edwards - Skuse - Dozzell - Garbutt
Bishop
Keane - Sears

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:52 - Mar 6 with 1699 viewsHarry_Palmer

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:39 - Mar 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

3-5-2

Holy
Woolfenden - Chambers - Earl
Edwards - Skuse - Dozzell - Garbutt
Bishop
Keane - Sears

Wouldn't be surprised if it is something pretty close to that.

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:55 - Mar 6 with 1688 viewsrickw

--------------------Holy------------------

Donacien---Wolf---Chambo--- Garbutt

------Dozzell----Skuse----Huws-------

-----Dobra-----Simpson----Sears--------

Set-up to counter attack with pace

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:58 - Mar 6 with 1679 viewsr2d2

Attacking? Our players dont know the meaning of the word.
Login to get fewer ads

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 17:02 - Mar 6 with 1666 viewsFPL_Tractor

If I was Lambo I’d play at least one of Dobra or Simpson. Try and get the crowd onside a little with a young player who’s willing to be energetic.

Holy

Donacien Wolf Chambers Garbutt

Skuse Dozzell
Bishop
Dobra Sears
Keane

Subs: Norris, Earl, McGavin, Huws, Edwards, Judge, Simpson.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 17:12 - Mar 6 with 1643 viewsPJH

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 17:02 - Mar 6 by FPL_Tractor

If I was Lambo I’d play at least one of Dobra or Simpson. Try and get the crowd onside a little with a young player who’s willing to be energetic.

Holy

Donacien Wolf Chambers Garbutt

Skuse Dozzell
Bishop
Dobra Sears
Keane

Subs: Norris, Earl, McGavin, Huws, Edwards, Judge, Simpson.

I like that although Garbutt needs to up his freekick/corner taking from what he has been doing the last two games.

I suppose Blackpool was a bit excusable in the conditions but nearly everything in the last two games was overhit.

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 18:17 - Mar 6 with 1565 viewseddiespearitt03

Oh here we go again. Skuse back in the 5 man defence. Looking at a bore draw if we don,t concede too many goals.

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 18:20 - Mar 6 with 1561 viewsMoriarty

442 for me.

Holy
Donacien, Wolf, Chambers, Kenlock
Dobra, Huws, Dozzell, Garbutt,
Simpson, Sears.

fka omuircheartaigh

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 18:22 - Mar 6 with 1547 viewsBluefish

Attacking 433 with 3 predominantly defensive midfielders in and then 3 forward where 1 is actually a midfielder. We might not manage out usual 1 shot per game

Poll: Who should partner Chmabo at cb now KVY is back?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 18:22 - Mar 6 with 1549 viewsYallop

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 18:20 - Mar 6 by Moriarty

442 for me.

Holy
Donacien, Wolf, Chambers, Kenlock
Dobra, Huws, Dozzell, Garbutt,
Simpson, Sears.

Kenlock!?

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 18:35 - Mar 6 with 1528 viewsLB27

We need dobra to start this game.

We had nothing going forward last game no hunger and directness at all. We didn’t look like we had anyone dangerous in forward positions.

We need someone who’s hungry and able to take the game to them.

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 18:50 - Mar 6 with 1497 viewsmeekreech

With donacien in the side guaranteed to lose !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 19:33 - Mar 6 with 1424 viewsMaySixth

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:52 - Mar 6 by Harry_Palmer

Wouldn't be surprised if it is something pretty close to that.

Huws instead of Dozzell for me

Poll: Should Ipswich keep Paul Lambert as manager to start the 2020/2021 season?

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 19:51 - Mar 6 with 1404 viewsHarry_Palmer

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 18:22 - Mar 6 by Bluefish

Attacking 433 with 3 predominantly defensive midfielders in and then 3 forward where 1 is actually a midfielder. We might not manage out usual 1 shot per game

Sorry you don't approve blubbers, although it is quite a comfort to me, as based on your considerable lack of football knowledge I would be more concerned if you agreed!

Anyway, fear not as it's not me who picks the team and the odds of the Lambingo wheel landing on this precise line up is pretty slim I would have thought.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 20:04]

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 20:30 - Mar 6 with 1347 viewsTheJam

I'm going 0-5 Coventry

Poll: Mick in/out v Brexit in/out

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 21:12 - Mar 6 with 1297 viewsBluefish

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 19:51 - Mar 6 by Harry_Palmer

Sorry you don't approve blubbers, although it is quite a comfort to me, as based on your considerable lack of football knowledge I would be more concerned if you agreed!

Anyway, fear not as it's not me who picks the team and the odds of the Lambingo wheel landing on this precise line up is pretty slim I would have thought.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 20:04]

Do feel free to let me know when I have been wrong. I went big on Lambert early and some sensed it might finally be the one.........oh

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 22:31 - Mar 6 with 1222 views66notout

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 16:18 - Mar 6 by Harry_Palmer

It was the toss of a coin for me between Dobra and Bishop for the wide right position.

We don't have too many options that's for sure. I can certainly see a case for a front two of Sears and Keane but I'm not keen on 3 at the back with wing backs again as I don't think it really suits the players available.

Back to basics and 4-4-2 maybe?

Keane is injured so you won’t see him.
I’m going for......

Holy
Edwards Chambers Woolfenden Garbutt
Skuse
Dozzell Nolan Bishop Judge
Sears
Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 22:40 - Mar 6 with 1204 viewsBluefish

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 22:31 - Mar 6 by 66notout

Keane is injured so you won’t see him.
I’m going for......

Holy
Edwards Chambers Woolfenden Garbutt
Skuse
Dozzell Nolan Bishop Judge
Sears

What the f*** is that? Probably every chance PRP will pick that

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 02:54 - Mar 7 with 1092 viewsmadmouse1959

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 22:40 - Mar 6 by Bluefish

What the f*** is that? Probably every chance PRP will pick that

We have to try something totally different from what has gone before. Carry on with the mistakes and slack defending at the back then we will concede goals.

shampoo dave

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 05:03 - Mar 7 with 1056 viewsharlingblue

I wanted a totally different team to that was selected on Tuesday.
Having lost (what was so called, a must win game). without a whimper, I propose a more radical approach. We must attack, and pick a team to do this, nothing to lose, as our season is almost lost.
I am going for a team for the future, with what we have available at the moment (Downes and the walking wounded, excluded).
Holy, but only just, (our goalkeeping coaches need to do more?)
Donacien, never given confidence by PL, Woolfenden, Chambers, Kenlock (not good at defending, but good attacker) a bit like Garbutt?, but he's is our own. Skues to play defensive midfield and mop up, with Dobra, Bishop/Dozzell, Morris/Judge, with Simpson and Sears up top. A young side, might not be good enough to beat the League leaders, but one that Ipswich Town fans could support to the hilt?
Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 07:15 - Mar 7 with 1014 viewsgordon

Got to be an attacking 4-3-3 tomorrow for me on 20:30 - Mar 6 by TheJam

I'm going 0-5 Coventry

That would probably be effective in lancing the proverbial boil.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021