Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like picnics and sunbathing could be back on the agenda from Monday 07:36 - May 7 with 4383 viewsbluelagos

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Looks like picnics and sunbathing could be back on the agenda from Monday on 13:40 - May 7 with 507 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Looks like picnics and sunbathing could be back on the agenda from Monday on 12:56 - May 7 by Guthrum

I thought poisson distribution was what Jesus did during the Feeding of the 5,000.

No it was the affect of Special Brew here..

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Indeed, the media in this country..... on 14:05 - May 7 with 500 viewspointofblue

Indeed, the media in this country..... on 09:58 - May 7 by Bloots

….is a total disgrace.

Plus we have millions of armchair scientists/analysts that think it's acceptable to join them in spouting untruths and increasing both public fear and public complacency.

I’ve been dismayed with the media’s actions during the pandemic and if there’s a more irresponsible MSM in the Western World I’d be surprised.

Saying that, wasn’t it Keir Starmer who started the debate about lockdown being lifted by asking the government for the plans?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Looks like picnics and sunbathing could be back on the agenda from Monday on 15:35 - May 7 with 467 viewsNorthstandoldie

Looks like picnics and sunbathing could be back on the agenda from Monday on 08:15 - May 7 by bluelagos

For the life of me I cant see why fishing stopped. It is a solo activity. Claiming it as a sport is a bit of a p*sstake though :-)

I'm in a catch 22 situation ..... (see what I did there?) in that I prefer match fishing to pleasure fishing. Although once on the bank there's no problem with the actual fishing what do we do pre and post match? eg. the draw for pegs and weighing in. I'm sure there are ways around it but the sensible thing would be just to open venues for pleasure fishing only atm.
Plus I actually said that..... on 18:57 - May 7 with 421 viewsNewcyBlue

Plus I actually said that..... on 13:07 - May 7 by Bloots

….we should stay home.

This place has turned into even more of a nuthouse recently, I genuinely didn't think it was possible.

I yearn for the days when the main topics were whether Matt Richards was any good and who did the best Friday afternoon turd.

Lambert Out.

I’ve not had enough fibre in my diet lately.

All of my movements are making a dull thud as they hit the porcelain.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Looks like picnics and sunbathing could be back on the agenda from Monday on 19:00 - May 7 with 418 viewsNewcyBlue

Looks like picnics and sunbathing could be back on the agenda from Monday on 13:03 - May 7 by bluelagos

Don't do it Newcers. Ever. Gold w*nkers are the devils spawn. ;-)

Ah no, I could never play golf!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Looks like picnics and sunbathing could be back on the agenda from Monday on 19:00 - May 7 with 418 viewsPecker

Far, far to many idiots out there for this to happen. Should it be so, then await a second spike sooner rather than later.
Looks like picnics and sunbathing could be back on the agenda from Monday on 00:08 - May 8 with 378 viewsStokieBlue

So a member of Sage is very unhappy at both the leaks and the media:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/07/no-10-scrambles-to-control-amid-

“It’s really unhelpful to have bits and pieces of information leaked,” a member of the Sage advisory committee told the Guardian. “It’s incredibly damaging. If people are primed to look at things in a certain way, it will shape how they receive the information. So on Sunday they will be looking for the green lights and they won’t notice the red lights. It’s a really powerful way of influencing people.”

He's spot on.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024